I made a thing

After topic about Titans by @Tagris i really can’t stop thinking about those guys. Sooo i made a little fan-art. I doubt that we will get such huge things, but, let’s fantasize a little bit :kissing_smiling_eyes: I present you Gurdian of Elopor - huge as mountain, ancient as planet itself :hugs:

30 Likes

That looks so cool! He really looks like he fits into a landscape. Imagine coming upon him and your thinking it’s a mountain in the distance and then it turns it’s head and you’re freaking out, no that is definitely not a mountain!

1 Like

That is exactly what i was imagine)

1 Like

Great! Now point me in it’s general direction so that I may attempt to kill it.

-has that playing in the background -

3 Likes

Oof, titans wont be like this necessarily although that would be pretty sweet. Check out the second trailer for boundless. Towards the end, it shows a Titan in game although some things may change upon its release. A schematic of some sort is also on the home page of their website.

1 Like

yeah - their original concept makes them flying creature-machine thing, like a fortress kinda made of half organic half inanimate matter; at least that’s how I understand what I saw and read

Just saw the video. Gotta say… I want to kill one right now! :stuck_out_tongue:

I want an airship already. It would be nice to have.

3 Likes

kinda hard to say what verb describes the act: to kill or to destroy

maybe a made up verb would help - to kilroy or to dill :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Grammar doesn’t matter. What you can make with Titan parts is. :slight_smile:

This looks great! I can imagine the great hunts now :slight_smile: haha

1 Like

ME want to fight that one!!! give me…

2 Likes

Who wants to sculpt that into a mountain with me

That would be TITANIC amount work down there! :kissing:

I am imagining @virresss on a community hunt, shouting a battle cry as he charges toward the giant… all while the rest of the hunters hang back just watching their fearless leader take on the beast, and then get crushed by one massive foot. We totally support you… from back here… where its safe…

3 Likes