I messed up with the reclaim feature

I think i did something really stupid yesterday

I wanted to move my base to a new planet.
So i reclaimed my old beacon and i moved to a new land, made a new master beacon just to find out i have nothing to reclaim. All my stuffs seems to be gone…

i think, but i’m not sure, this happened because i cleared my beacon list before picking up the reclaimed items on the new beacon.

Is there any chance i might get my stuff back? This has been quite an hard hit for me :sob:

Do you have a reclaim button in the beacon menu? Your current one i mean.
If you have something to reclaim it should be shown there

Also… are you sure you reclaimed the previous beacon? You didnt delete it?

I am 100% sure i did reclaim it, i have done this once before and it worked just fine

Capturerec

Aah… ok so maybe your other reclaim was still unfinished? If so… you cannot have more than 1 reclaim at once.

Did you delete the old beacon from.the beacon list?

1 Like

@Peyago Yes, i did delete the old beacon from the list, i guess this also deletes the reclaimed items, correct?

1 Like

Yes it does. It part of the pop up asking you to confirm. Don’t feel bad though, I did it as well to my first reclaim lol.

Ok, i’m fine, i just have to collect that goddamn sap again :crazy_face:
Thanks for the support tho :slight_smile:

1 Like

Did u lose alot of stuff?

@pajew Nothing that couldn’t be collected again in 1-2 months

1 Like

Well I could help u out a bit if u want a head start on something

I went mining for like 3 hours yesterday, and left everything aside from the diamonds in chests at a temporary beacon. I reclaimed it, warped home, cleaned up my beacon list, then went to collect all of my rocks, coal, and metals to find they had disappeared :frowning:

I am so used to typing in the name of my beacon to delete it that I didn’t think twice and spammed it in.

I always name them something short since I delete so many beacons moving my home base around - set a beacon, make it my home, delete it, cycle through all 10 characters so they get the same home warp location/name then claim the entire area around it with my main character.

Maybe there should be another prompt that makes you type when you attempt to delete a beacon with reclaim items. Maybe type DELETE and the number of items that are in that reclaim beacon, like when you delete a beacon and you have to type the number of plots connected.

1 Like

This is the kicker, if I saw a number like 1.3m items, I’d know right away it was a reclaim and not a beacon I was killing

Edit: since it technically knows EVER item in the reclaim, it should have you type in the total number of items AND the mint value.

Do you have more than one alt and are you reclaiming the beacon with the same alt that owned the beacon that was reclaimed?

If you need help getting back up to speed I’m happy to help (as are others :blush:)

Thanks everybody for the help offers, but i think i’ll just spend my coins on shops, i’ll fuel the economy a little bit :smiley:

@GreyArt247 Yes, i have mutiple alts, but i used the same for all the process (i did also check other alts, just to make sure, but none has the reclaim available)

@Venom i agree, there should definitely be a confirmation dialog when deleting a beacon with reclaimable items

There already is a confirmation dialog for when you try to delete a reclaimed beacon under the beacons tab. It appears instantly and you as well have to type the beacon name (which I named 1) before deleting and select a button. I reclaimed this beacon and then went to the beacon tab and selected to remove it and it gave me this message warning that all items from the reclaim will be deleted.

6 Likes

Offered aswell dk. Gruss he’s a farmer. Like we are builders

What’s the sap for?