I seem to be stuck in a bouncy feet bug

I’m normally don’t let those forges break all the way I normally re-equip the item de-equip then throw item away

1 Like

Samesies. I think when one of the ones that applies the buff to the character itself breaks it gets stuck.

It does not go away :frowning:

Weird. What if you kill him?

The only way my friend got this fixed was by meeting james in game, did you PM him?

no I will do this now. Figured I’d ask here first.

1 Like

There’s also a video in the bug thread I posted for the friend.

May work for you but didn’t work for her.

Some suggest going to creative and making the tool with quirk and try there also.

That is a bit too much trouble tbh I have never ever did a forge before ^^

When in creative you go to the knowledge tab and pick a tool and it’ll show the boons in that tab to add them. So it’s a give item mechanic with ability to choose boons/quirks/defects.

Have you tried changing planet?
I have had some power buff from tools affecting few times to other tools until changing planet or dieing, don’t know which one did remove that strangeness.

Let me know when you’re next online and I can manually remove the status effect.

3 Likes

I am online this morning

Haha! Just imagining @james coming in and scraping jello (or something else that bounces haha) from your li’l oortian shoesies :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

What world are you on and I will meet you now.

3 Likes

I can meet you at TNT hub

1 Like

or better I found you ^^

1 Like

I’ll be there in 10

2 Likes

alright I’ll just stand beside you

2 Likes

Hi

I need help with the same issue

Find a tool or a weapon with the same debuff. Put it on your hand then take it off. @Rivvin

2 Likes