I should be on commission

Ok so after recruiting @PanzerXII, - he recruited his freind cowking2000 - Cowking2000 recruited another freind - and with another of our 2 mutual freinds about to join + my main and 3 alts…

Well @james / @luke-turbulenz - how about paying me??? :joy:

1 Like

I think pyramids schemes work the other way around! All the money flows upwards!!

Joking aside - we really really appreciate player evangelists. It’s simply the best way to promote and grow the game’s community. Thank you! :star2:

15 Likes

ahh no thanks needed - i was just p*** about :stuck_out_tongue: just like \o/ all my friends are comming!!! so you will bann me soon - its hard to tell who is more insain with us lot :wink:

maybe you’ll just get a secret map pointing to all the gems

2 Likes

how about it @james - because my AWESOME a free request?

so a choice

1 either please implement a mini map OR please sort out the gem/ore distribution (i have only found 3 emeralds yesterday @boundmore and @Arkefyre have not found any at all lolol

but ofc just kidding :stuck_out_tongue: although resource balance is deff MEH atm

live, or testing?

live emeralds but now we are way off context but hey i was excited that my freinds are joining so XD

My part of the portal network out of Andoweem is actually located in a cave with emeralds all over if you want to go there. I can generally get enough for mass crafting in about 3 trips there.

I also have locations near rubies on Vulpto, and Sapphires on Nasharil (sapphires and amethysts being the REAL pains to get here… I hope you’re as adept or more at spidermanning with a single ruby grapple than I am, sky islands over lava happen to be lethal locales if you miss or don’t know how to swing-catapult to get extra height).

2 Likes

Hit me up I’m the grapple god

ALso, have you found that the gems respawn in those same locations?

It should be in the same region, not the exact same place exactly. Though I suppose there is a small chance (via random probability) that they could indeed respawn back in the exact same location…

Aye okay that makes sense. I had been theorizing for a couple days with mr. @boundmore about the resource “reallocation” that had been mentioned a few times, and how it might be affected more directly by the amount of available block nodes that meet the correct necessary conditions for a gem to spawn. If they reappear even just nearby to where they were previously that pretty much solves that mystery

Everyone forgot about those Sherpa/Campaigner badges? :scream:
'Cause I think this guy definitely deserves one of those.

1 Like