I think I’m addicted to boundless

The community here is amazing and the players are the main reason I never leave. <3

12 Likes

Welcome to the club, though my friends tend to download the game, play for 5 minutes then immediately request a refund. They can’t seem to understand why I like it so much so, I play alone.

7 Likes

Haha, yep, as Naeah said, welcome to the club!! :smiley: Boundless is soooo addictive - such an incredible game and community!! :grin: And thank you for spreading the word! :+1:

6 Likes

Great to hear about new enthusiast ! I had to convince myself to go to bed at 1a.m yesterday :wink: Welcome!

5 Likes

approaching 6000th level…welcome to the support group club! :boundless:

8 Likes

When I started playing at the beginning of this year I logged over 700/800 hours in less than 2 months. My 2 spouses told me I had become addicted and needed to take a break and slow down on the game. They were right I was playing from sun up till 3-6am sleeping a few hours and back on. IT WAS INSANE. I don’t usually have that amount of time on my hands but Covid provided the opportunity for me to get addicted and buy the game because I had been avoiding purchase for almost 2 years LMAO.

Welcome to the darkside! We are all mad here!

6 Likes

2 spouses? Huh

9 Likes

Indeed was not planned I assure you, but perfect in its own way. I am happy and they are happy so it’s all good. ROTFLMFAO @DKPuncherello you would be the one to hone in on that :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

I always thought just one was troublesome enough, poor guy.

4 Likes

cough Not cool.

2 Likes

Welcome to the boundless universe.
It’s nice to see your enthusiasm!
I hope your friends will find it fun too.
Have fun!

3 Likes

Actually when it works it works. We all get along just fine. Like everyone else we have our disagreements but constant clear communication keeps it all hunky dorey. No pun pub intended :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

To what are you referring?

Oh, not you. Live and let live, know.

Referring to Havok implying that women are troublesome.

4 Likes

Hahahaha nah they are not troublesome but 2 dudes can be hahahahahahahaha :wink:

2 Likes

Well I guess he was implying that partners in general are troublesome :woman_shrugging:

Either way, love makes the world go round!

4 Likes

But but Queen told me otherwise :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I AM DEAD :skull_and_crossbones:

2 Likes

Women? I believe he was referring to spouses. You implied women :wink:

I read too late that dragontamer pointed out the same thing! Sorry, I killed the joke :frowning:

3 Likes

Yeah I did assume. Totally my bad.

3 Likes