I upgraded to Chieftain the wrong way ;D

If you decide to upgrade your account to the next tier make sure you send payment to the boundless PayPal. I don’t mind donating an extra $200. I’m just warning anyone out there who only wants to pay the difference to be careful! There is a full description on how to do it properly in the forums!

Long story short I accidentally straight up bought the Chieftain package. I love this game though so I don’t mind, I am sure it will get straightened out eventually. I just feel bad for waisting people’s time and hope to save others from accidentally doing it wrong as well haha.

8 Likes

Congrats on the upgrade. I was going to upgrade to wayfarer, then had a vehicle accident, ruined my back, lost my job, and now moving into a RV with the wife, selling everything we own, and waiting 2 years for disability. Yay me. But I at least will have internet, and my pc to play Boundless.

7 Likes

jees, hope things go better for you soon. I cant imagine being in that kind of a pickle though ive been in an rv for the past 3 1/2 years. Space may be limited but it’s a roof over your head <3

2 Likes

Oof! That’s rough, I’m sorry to hear that!

So only $300 til master right?

Am I seriously that close…holy. I will be getting it haha.