I wanna kill more goats

I’d like an exo made up mostly of ‘plains’ biomes with vast herds of roaming wildstock. Like hundreds in a pack that migrate from region to region.

18 Likes

+1 :woozy_face::woozy_face::woozy_face::woozy_face:

2 Likes

I’ve been thinking about creature based exos.

3 Likes

That’d be so cool… terrifying though, to think about massive swarms of cuttles, lol

3 Likes

A hunt where bombs rain from the sky lol.

Or one with hundreds of hoppers :crazy_face:

4 Likes

Let me disagree with you here :joy::joy::joy:

6 Likes

I want specialized meteors. Where for example one would only spawn hoppers or only stock or dare I say Cuttles…oh wait some already only spawn CUTTLES!!

4 Likes

They have such pretty eyes…

1 Like

I agree:
Adorablehopper

5 Likes

Your idea reminds me of a bug that happened on serp a few months into the game. Someone had figured out how to have hundreds of mobs spawn at the time and keep spawning for about 5-10 minutes. The person never told anybody how to do it and had games @james come over so he could see it and fix the problem. I just happened to get there while he was doing it to show people some friends and wait for james to show up. There was just a small group who got to see it. The person didnit 4-5 times and we hunted our hearts away. The picture really doesn’t do it justice because mobs were everywhere, there was as many mobs in every direction around me. It was absolutely fun.

5 Likes

That looks like fun!

1 Like

As a guy who has explored all the planets i would argue thats not the only place it happened/happens :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’ve never seen anything like it since.This was a specific bug that very few people knew about and it happened where the person did something to his beacon. Like I said the picture really really doesn’t do it justice.

1 Like

Yea i know the bug

. I think ovis or someone had youtube video about it.

Edit.
Found it

5 Likes

Dang how much does it cost to get an awesome plug like that in an @ovis video? I’m jealous haha

Man I miss Aquatopia on Beckon. Loved that place so much. Seriously, made me near-tearful nostalgic. The old 4 part hub, the portal in the middle that was half-one-sided, @the-moebius’ Aquatopia pixelart sign, @RedY3’s rooftop shop

Also grats Ovis on passing 1000 subscribers on a boundless-only-YouTube, that’s really impressive!

5 Likes

It costs a smart stack of Rough Oortstone :wink:

Thanks bud! I was surprised as I didn’t really realise I went past 1000 :joy::+1:

4 Likes

I can afford that. Deal!

Now go invent or discover something :blush: haha

2 Likes

Aaaah i know the feeling very well. It did change a bit now but it still has that old feeling to it with the primitive blocks here and there. I hate walking there because occasionally you see a place that regenned or got totally changed. My first house is still there. I lived there with another friend from the Alpha… aah good times!

3 Likes

I’ve already got a backlog of new stuff :wink:

3 Likes

This is getting off topic. But i miss it too.
Mainly cause i and many others were there building it and seeing it.
Good times are gone at least from my part.

3 Likes