I want to know for tax

i am new merchant but i dont have anything …because i am newbie

and i open 1 coin shop it is world best cheapest shop…(meat .berry, tallow etc)
i will increase my shop item (wood , coal , iron ,worp conduit fossile extract)

i will open 1~9 coin shop but is it have tax???

It will not exceed 10 coin for tax purposes…(If I’m right)
and i buy these item 75~80% price and resell
I dont leave a margin and earn money from admission revenue
it is my purpose

What is your question?

Is the tax attached when the goods exceed 10 coin?

Or are you taxed when the total price of the goods exceeds 10 coin?

i want to tax avoidance for cousumer

If people buy anymore then 1 item at a time, then yes, they will still pay tax on the whole order.

If you sell coal @5c each, and someone buys 100, they would pay an additional 7.5%-10% on top of the 500c for the coal (Depending on what rank of Tax Reduction they have). There is no way to bypass the tax system using shop stands currently. Maybe when the tax system is finished/updated and players are able to adjust it.

If you are going to sell coal for 1-9c each, let me know where you are setting up shop. :grin:

You would then need to set up a Wholesale Only shop. People place orders, you fill the order and charge them your asking price using a personal trade. This is very time consuming though, but if you are looking to just provide a service to the community, then it would be appreciated by some.

Does this apply to basket?

It applies to both the shop stand and the buy basket. Anyone who visits your shop has to pay tax for both transaction types.

Edit: Which is unfair to anyone who sells to you, as I feel that the merchant should be taxed for buying goods from people, just as they are taxed for buying yours.

Does the person who installed the basket also avoid tax?

and very thanks your answer :slight_smile:

My pleasure. Welcome to Boundless, good luck with your business!

Cheers,
-Eld

If they launh edible tax ill try keep it at minimum in aquatopia

I opened a shop in the house you introduced. But all the world’s taxes are 10% …
and thanks your kind

This held true before the update. The way that the numbers are presented affects both the buyer and the seller’s perception. What may have looked like a tax that was applied to the seller to you, seemed like a tax that the buyer would pay to me, albeit it was not clearly shown what you would be paying the supplier. With this update, that misconception was fixed.

Sincerely,
Yours Truly S.B. <3