:boundless: I want to see your build, your home, your boat, your bridge

if you want to go through the madness of my hyper castle with resin waterfalls falling at a height of 225, I am in dzassak, in the middle earth kingdom, you will see me in the skies, through the portal of the atlas shop, you can access above, still under construction more than 2000 plots inverted 20x20 and down, a greeting oortian @ s

3 Likes

You can visit my Dwarfen like Home. Take my Shop Portal, Lamblis Shopping Hub, South. “Drukar Anglur - Dwarfen Goods”

2 Likes

I know this may not be as fancy as some of these places. But I’m kinda excited. I just sold the old trailer and upgraded to this 38m beauty. Camping out in luxury.

And it’s got all the features.

And yeah that’s my boy Vanq on the first trip.

Always nice to have a brew with your son and look at the stars. Is there other Oortian life out there? :thinking:

21 Likes

Come to Axon on Biitula! We are the TNT host on Biitula! Check out the Arch of Axon towering above Axon’s Central District! Examine the Park of the Ancients! Of course see Mount Axon’s volcanic fury!

4 Likes

Sasquatchville is one of my favorite places to get lost :yum:

3 Likes

I dont have much of a build but I’ve been to old anterra, sasquatch, Sydney and few others thru the TNT hub and I have to say, the things people can do in this game is honestly amazing keep up the good work :smile:

3 Likes

Hey old neighbour! Hope Dzassak is treating you well. I’ll come check your place out once I’m online, sounds awesome!

1 Like

Hello magnificent neighbor, you will always be welcome, by the way I still do not have the portal you promised me, it would be a good time for it

1 Like

Oh you have an old shop at Legendville Mall, I was hoping I could entice you to refresh it and use it again :blush: the mall misses you!

Yes we will get it set up! I should be about all weekend :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m excited to know, so this weekend, we fixed it, thanks oortian friend

Auridon
You can take the portal in Coinland (best way to find it is from Alutech - Coinland - Auridon)

2 Likes

I made a tree :woman_shrugging: Ultima or tnt or ps to maryx then portal to deku, if you’d like to see. Not much and no prestige but fun and still working on it a bit : )
Hidden hole on the side to my (incomplete) workshop

3 Likes

I have a cool build I’ve been working on! :blush: it’s in iLLumiNaughty near the Wall Art!

13 Likes

That’s really cool!

1 Like

Latest two of my buildings, both of them can be found in Utopia on Xa frant (via TNT hub → Xa Frant portal). Still need to finish them (cmon new blocks i am looking at you)!

My home:

My maze:

33 Likes

Uhm…can I pay you for your palace? XD

(jk, it’s so beautiful :heart:)

2 Likes

Great build, I really like your atrium space (3rd pic).

1 Like

There are actually several really cool builds in iLLumiNaughty… The Bank, the Guild Hall, and Docker recently built an AMAZING Steam Punk tower which will make your head explode! :blush:

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: omg thanks!