I want to travel to every planet!

Hey guys i just wanted to know if someone has collected tokens to every planet. If not a location to where about’s i can buy tokens to planets. I have been to Therka (eu) market as this is my home planet i do not own tokens to the following planets

Alturnik
Andoowneen
Vena V
Berlyn

Thank you
~Bear

You should have the Elopor Planetary Transfer Station location then - there is a plinth set up there, on which I think they have all of them for sale.

Just remember to buy one location marker at a time and use it before buying the next one (as there is an unresolved bug making them stack and losing their individuality at the moment).

Hey Stretch thanks for that but i couldn’t find it the only plinth i was able to find was selling silver alloy hammers :confused:

Ah sorry! I got mixed up (trying to do too many things at once!) :confounded:. The plinth I was thinking of, is at the settlement on Vulpto. I’ll log in a double check this time!

Edit: yup definitely at Vulpto settlement! [-1196, 70, 636]

Ahh ok lol thanks stretch and i am aware that you are busy your one of the big names for this game lol :wink:

3 Likes

haha I wish! - sadly I can only take credit for a fan site and my own opinions :wink:

sorry I steered you wrong to start with!

4 Likes

haha np mates and also that fan site is insanely helpful. You did a fantastic job on it Kudos.

2 Likes

Hello. I just set up four plinths at eu market containing all the worlds. I took them down when the marker bug was discovered because I didn’t want anyone to feel ripped off :innocent:.
remember buy use repeat to avoid the bug :smiley_cat:

1 Like

Omg Hey Jeff :slight_smile: Thank you i was just coming in me and my bro have just settled down in Elopor…but ill pay a visit in the min :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you Jeffrotheswell for your tokens :slight_smile:

1 Like

hey primal-bear i have a plaza in therkamarket there are portals to two mayor portal hubs
plus to some notable builds to so if ya wonna see lots check it out
also i give away workshops to people who wonna be close to this system
we are with 9 workshops now also connected to plaza
+i got streets for bigger builds to

(the treeway portal is gone now all is on plaza)