I was building a new construction, trying to get a home started, and now its all regenerated

I was building my new home, i went to sleep then work and cam back, i cleared a bunch of land to make a big house, did a lot of work on trees, soil, and some stone. even started laying out some idea of my building to outline it, and i come back today and its all GONE regenerated… I have a beacon on my starting spot but i didnt protect/beacon anything because i wasnt aware that it would just get ERASED… i am quiet upset as i spent over 4 hours doing all that work… just for it to be gone.

1 Like

Unfortunately, there isn’t anything that can be done about that, as the regeneration is all part of the beacon and plot mechanic. As for not being aware, is that an issue with the tutorial not being clear enough?

3 Likes

Sorry about your build. I hope you didn’t loose too terribly much in the process! Do you know about the beacon plotting tool, and how to expand your plots? Is there anything a community member could maybe help you with?

2 Likes

Sorry to hear about that. Any suggestions on changing the tutorial language to help make things clearer about needed to beacon plots to avoid regeneration?

Most of us here are vets so the mechanic is second nature to us. We beacon ans plot without realty thinking about it too much.

1 Like

i was returning after taking a 2 year hiatus i wasnt aware of the regeneration being so fast in the world. i never took a tutorial with beacons, but its alright i worked it all back and then some.

3 Likes