I would like to few thing

hi there i would like someone owned portal 5 sign and shop thing in Pixel Gate, if possible change the sign to Faraway Home. and to see anyone can go thou

If you walk up to the sign/shop and smack it with a hammer… It’ll tell you that it’s owned and by whom. It might be easier to track them down that way.

it said beaconstrictor if i spell it right

1 Like

@BoaConstrictor, they are talking about you man :wink:

yees that name :blush:

1 Like

If it’s in the Oort Temple then you can also contact @Karokendo.

1 Like

Yea, if the Oort Temple I’d suggest @Karokendo too. I merely donated some plots to the project and can’t claim any ownership of the Temple otherwise as I didn’t actually build anything. Such a spectacle it has become BTW! :grin:

1 Like

hmm ur portal, shop and sign is under ur
pixelgate-portal5

He “donated” plots to that build. So yes he technically owns them but Karokendo is the player that actually did the build and is the one that is setting up those portals.

The temple was built a while ago when people didn’t have the number of plots we have now and the only way to build something that big was to have people help by claiming some plots there and letting Karokendo and DZChan have control of them plots.

1 Like

ok cool, no worry

1 Like

Karokendo or @Dzchan94 will eventually contact you @andsim . I’d suspect sometime later today. :wink:

had contact me but i went sleep when pm me

1 Like

the shop is still there @Dzchan94

thank you for coming over and fixing @Dzchan94

1 Like