Ice farms? (Any color)

Checking to see where the good ice farms are out there? I would imagine there are a few on the regen networks, but I’m at work and can’t explore right now =(

Also with limited playtime I want to start farming as soon as I get home =)

never heard of any ice regen farms, most likely because they dont drop anything. well except ice…

2 Likes

Yea don’t think i’ve seen an ice farm before. Houchus ice is pretty deep though if i recall. Our Kindred Bay hub will lead you right to an icy area but it won’t be covered like a regen farm

1 Like

Lol I usually just grab a hammer and head to Lamblis but was hoping for a farm since my gatherer is squishy now :joy:

I may just wall off an area on Houchus near my mining plots.

On this note… has anyone made a glacier farm yet? Just wondering so I can stockpile any old trash colour to use when making deco ice.

1 Like

You should have done your glacier farming in Oortmas!! :smile:

1 Like

@Krollbar Legendton has all natural ice location tokens in stock if you need.
@wakeNbake I’ll get the glacier location tokens in stock today should solve your problem. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I have a large one on Houchus for white gleam/ice/glacier. It’s not enclosed. I put tokens for the location, at the entrance of the Winter Village (NW side of Gyosha Mall)

2 Likes

The White code gleam regen farm has ice enclosed if thats the issue. outside on the otherhand… tons of ice…

cerp has tons of ice too, big giant flat top mountains covered in ice.

1 Like

Oh i surely did, not quite as extravagantly as you did there though, lol. But those were all unique colours which I can convert to ice. I just need some trash (white for example) to use in the deco ice recipe.

2 Likes

@wakeNbake Glacier Location Tokens Now In Stock In Legendton! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Perfect thankyou.

1 Like