Iconic [ICON] Guild Mega Thread: Recruiting new players

I am suspending our hunts until the Gleambow event is over. That way the groups can stay together and we wont have people getting mad over gleam. Thanks everyone.

3 Likes

We did the same thing… squirrel season! See you next week, guys.

3 Likes

4 Likes

Introducing our newest Hunt Master D-Rock. He will be leading his first hunt tonight at 5pm Est meeting at the Besevrona PS Hub. Hope eveyone can be there and support this up and coming star.

The hunt will be on Mcrib and testing a 50/50 region portal system.

Awesome hunt D-Rock. you rock! lol

1 Like

Hunt tonight on Galan at 6 PM EST. Meeting at the Besevrona PS Hub. Hunt Master will be BobTheBum.

2 Likes

Proud to announce there is a new resource hub available to the public. We are also allowing non guild members set up their farms and mines to share in the hub. Please check out this topic to read more.

2 Likes

I am doing my last Saturday Besevrona Hunt at 5pm EST. I will be moving to Mondays and switch planets after today.

I would like to thank the Iconic Knights, and all the members and friends of the guild for a great GvG. It was neck and neck and we preformed fantastically. You guys are the best of the best. I am looking forward to many more matches together.

We are also accepting more people interested in the team.

3/30 Imdaari

3 Likes

Hunt tonight 5pm EST hunt on Norkyna.
Meeting at Grovidias Te PS Hub.

We have new meeting place and will led everyone there.

1 Like

Dang it, I won’t be out of work in time. I’ve been wanting to join more hunts and that sounds like fun! Your guild hall and everything looks amazing!

Thanks we have a t3 tonight and another higher hunt tomorrow.

what times the T3? :smile:

Perfect, around 9pm where I am :slight_smile: Thanks

Clearly this just means I need a new job so I can join in haha.

Iconic is seeking a new Hunt Master.

Must be loyal to the guild by representing and eager to to work as a team.

Training will be available to insure your hunts are successful.

Please post in the apply to join channel in our discord and that it is for a hunt master position.

www.iconicguild.com

1 Like

Also I will be hosting another T7 exo bash at 5pm EST.

1 Like

Ugh I would love to but… I already have a guild :frowning:

What guild?

How long do the hunts usually last, and which T7 are you going to?

I am in ADULT on ALDER