Iconic [ICON] Guild Mega Thread: Recruiting new players

www.iconicguild.com

Time to introduce Iconic. We are a mid size guild based on Beservona. That is where our hall is
located and mostly where we hunt.

Most of our members play daily. Very friendly and helpful, we are currently working together on a handful of projects. We do utilize Discord.

What do we offer? We have full buff coils and will always have buffs running.
We also have a weekly hunt. Usually last 2 hours. We are currently looking for more “Hunt Masters” so we can do more events. If you have any questions please ask. Also most of us are NA based although we do have members in other countries.

You can find the portal to our hall right off the PS hub on Beservona. Come say hello.
Oh also we are having a hunt in the hall in 3 hours.

30 Likes

Looks amazing! Will have to swing past and check out those builds later.

1 Like

would yu guys be interested in a art room in the guildsanctum and a secondary innersanctum info room :smile:
arte intera crew is very impressed with the quality off build works you guys have and would be honored to have ya in our project :smile:

Of course sign me up.

Thanks for that hunt today everyone one of our bigger turn outs. It was a lot of fun.

1 Like

Looks beautiful! I’ll come spread some footfall!

Rly nice! Hope you all the best!
:slight_smile:

I have been ask to recruit a few Aussies. If you would like to join come on over. Most of us are NA based. but it would be awesome to have more time zones involved. And that would give some of our players more people to game with.

2 Likes

We will be having our Saturday hunt at 5pm Est meeting at Besevrona. Iconic hall located at the Ps hub. Also I will have all slingbows on sale at the depot before the hunt. The hunt will start on planet but if we have a nice turn out we may upgrade to T6 mid way. Following the T5 T6 hunt we will be having a low level hunt for people who need to level. This hunt will start at 7pm Est at the Gyosha PS hub. See you all there.

When you say low level what do you mean by low level? Level 4 planet or level 3? Will there be a lot of need for grapples that new players may not know how to use yet? Just wanting clarification for new players who might be interested.

I believe gyosha is T3. I will go ahead get some cheap grapples and supplies to hand out for anyone missing stuff.

If its anyone 1st hunt to will go over how the hunts work before we start. The hunt will move slower to make sure everyone can keep up.

The low level hunt is being led by “Freak” but I will be there starting out to make sure everything is answered before we head out. If you are new to the game please try to show up and see a little more the game offers than just gathering and building. Combat is a very fun part of the game. Dont worry about what level you are. You will do great.

1 Like

Also we are looking for another full time member to lead a hunt Friday nights. If you can be reliable and are interested please send me a message.

3 Likes

Good fun. Bag stuffed :slight_smile:

Introducing Dzassak Market located on Dzassak. We have mostly 3x3 plot areas available, and a few 2x3 plot shops. You can reach the market from the Xa Frant Portal Seeker hub. It is located a few steps off the Dzassak PS hub. Most shops already at the market are focusing on helping new players. More like this are welcome but high tier shops are welcome as well.

I will be standing at the market the next hour or 2 if you would like to come pick your spot. See you soon.

Our new website is

www.iconicguild.com

you can find out hunts and any other new we have.

Thanks everyone had a very nice turn out and great time. I have some video maybe I can turn it into something. See you all soon.

2 Likes

Thank you for the hunt. It was awesome. I’d call the one spot “Meteor Magnet”.

2 Likes

40+ people on it. Largest I’ve seen yet!

1 Like

lol I have that spot marked. It was a nice turn out. Surely the best so far. Thanks everyone.