Iconic [ICON] Guild Mega Thread: Recruiting new players

We will be having our Saturday hunt at 5pm Est meeting at Besevrona. Iconic hall located at the Ps hub. Also I will have all slingbows on sale at the depot before the hunt. The hunt will start on planet but if we have a nice turn out we may upgrade to T6 mid way. Following the T5 T6 hunt we will be having a low level hunt for people who need to level. This hunt will start at 7pm Est at the Gyosha PS hub. See you all there.

When you say low level what do you mean by low level? Level 4 planet or level 3? Will there be a lot of need for grapples that new players may not know how to use yet? Just wanting clarification for new players who might be interested.

I believe gyosha is T3. I will go ahead get some cheap grapples and supplies to hand out for anyone missing stuff.

If its anyone 1st hunt to will go over how the hunts work before we start. The hunt will move slower to make sure everyone can keep up.

The low level hunt is being led by “Freak” but I will be there starting out to make sure everything is answered before we head out. If you are new to the game please try to show up and see a little more the game offers than just gathering and building. Combat is a very fun part of the game. Dont worry about what level you are. You will do great.

1 Like

Also we are looking for another full time member to lead a hunt Friday nights. If you can be reliable and are interested please send me a message.

3 Likes

Good fun. Bag stuffed :slight_smile:

Introducing Dzassak Market located on Dzassak. We have mostly 3x3 plot areas available, and a few 2x3 plot shops. You can reach the market from the Xa Frant Portal Seeker hub. It is located a few steps off the Dzassak PS hub. Most shops already at the market are focusing on helping new players. More like this are welcome but high tier shops are welcome as well.

I will be standing at the market the next hour or 2 if you would like to come pick your spot. See you soon.

Our new website is

www.iconicguild.com

you can find out hunts and any other new we have.

Thanks everyone had a very nice turn out and great time. I have some video maybe I can turn it into something. See you all soon.

2 Likes

Thank you for the hunt. It was awesome. I’d call the one spot “Meteor Magnet”.

2 Likes

40+ people on it. Largest I’ve seen yet!

1 Like

lol I have that spot marked. It was a nice turn out. Surely the best so far. Thanks everyone.

With the Looking For Group channel coming soon, they might be smaller and more often, or MUCH bigger :slight_smile: Or both (if that makes sense). Will be interesting to see.

1 Like

Thanks for the hunt. It wasn’t my first one with you guys won’t be the last. :beers:

1 Like

Low Level hunt at 5pm EST meeting on Merika with Bob! see you there.

2 Likes

Thanks everyone who came to the low level hunt

2 Likes

Our next hunt will be tomorrow. Tuesday 5pm Est. Meeting at Besevrona PS hub. Location of the hunt is unknown to me atm. Though it will be T5 or T6. Hunt lead “Alienfish”. I will post more details before the hunt. See everyone there.

1 Like

Hunt Update: 5pm EST today. 30mins from posting. Meetining PS hub Besverona. Hunting Alcyon. Hunt Master:Alienfish.

Did you try using the new Universe channel to promote the hunt?

3 Likes

of course thanks :slight_smile: I will be posting everywhere still. Wait until everyone sees this new thing I am doing during hunting. Thanks Fig.

4 Likes