Iconic Meteor League [IML] 2020 Schedule

Meteor League match round 2!!

November 16th 2019 1:00pm EST

Will Team Squatch repeat or will we have a new winner?

Teams can have a maximum of 4 members.
I will respond with any other questions and rules.

7 Likes

Once you have your 4 post here. First 2 teams. Lets try for 1pm EST Saturday October 5th.
There will be streaming. Spectators welcome we have some tricks up our sleeves.

Iconic will not be competing. As community commander we will be hosting these events in a fair and fun fashion. There will be a leaderbaord when the event goes live and prizes.

Ill see what can be done about a league website. Come on people lets do something as a community. Dont be lazy!!!

1 Like

This sounds like a lot of work but awesome! It reminds me of Pokemon Go, at least in my community due to the lack of proper PvP/ways to compete against eachother until recently people had been organizing similar competitions and it’s always a lot of fun.

If you need any website/tech help I’m happy to assist.

Teams can be made up of any guild. Just find a common tag. Just worry about that. Ill handle the rest.

Ok just worry about 4 not the guild or tag. Dont want please losing buffs. Teams can be noted.

Whats that smell…? Chicken?

I ain’t no chicken. Let me see if I can find a crew

1 Like

I like it. There are no chickens in Blacklight!

2 Likes

The Cuttlepunk Guild’s team
@Brnk
@DrQuack
@finiteInfinity
@Coolpants

Back up
@Rumplypigskin

2 Likes

Team 1 of the test match Oct. 5th 1pm EST is LOCKED IN!

We need one more.
Be sure to have some back ups just in case. We used backups a few times in Mittens event.

added a countdown timer for match.

www.iconicguild.com

Good luck!
That’s 3am in Australia, so I’m not even going to ask my crew :rofl:

1 Like

Need one more team of 4. Trust this is fun everyone. Be part of something ran by the community.

@RedY3 and I are over here working on the arena. Hopefully people are searching for teams?
For you solo players out there I am adding a “Looking for Team” Channel to the Discord.
Might be a way to meet new people, new friends, new guilds, or new people you wish you never met! Dont miss out!

3 Likes

Even tho this match is a test. I am going to reward at least 500 rough oort to the winner. Plus both teams will get their oort returned from match.

1 Like

Considering the Oort scarcity going on now, i am considering changing my name and participating :joy::joy::joy:.

1 Like

@RedY3 has spoken

1 Like

@Ratchel has written :joy:.

1 Like

Everyone afraid to lose to the Cuttlepunks? Does Iconic need to fill in for the win? Oort is at stake here.

1 Like