Iconic Resource Hub / Waterless Lamella Farm

Our latest farm on Besevrona is the gravel and saltpetre farm. And as always, level 5 drops the same amount as level 6 planets. Source

The farm has a 2x3 plot area which contains 1144 gravel blocks (99%). The other blocks are 6 sand blocks and 2 clay, no stones or other annoying things.

The gravel farm can be reached through the Iconic Resource Hub.

3 Likes

We can make more areas downstairs. Who would think Besevrona! was such a hot spot.

1 Like

Gravel farm open!

1 Like

Thank you for these. I use your resource hub almost every day, it’s fantastic! Keep up the great work!

3 Likes

Yes, thank you farm suppliers. This portal chain would be nothing without you!

New Entrance. The portal named Iconic at Gyosha Mall’s main hub.

New Entrance at Quebec mall.

3 Likes

We’ve added a small souvenir shop to the EFC farms with the most essential farming consumables.

Our forged tools all have 3x3 AOE, damage and durability. We sell the tools made from Diamond, Topaz and Ruby. Topaz hits faster than Ruby and Ruby hits faster than Diamond. Depending on your talents you might be able to use Topaz or Ruby and still one hit in our besevronian farms. Check the damage you do, the farms list the require damage to one hit. (The Diamond tools have enough damage to one hit on level 6 planets with the correct talents.)

3 Likes

Announcing our T6 Resource hubs are now linked up to Code Gleam. Thank you guys!

3 Likes

Just added a new Inky Leaf farm by OPHhuntsalot on Norkyna as well.

2 Likes

That’s my fav inky farm. In for 10 mins, out for 50, back in for 10.

Good inky farm here!

1 Like

Located at the jam packed Besevrona Hub

1 Like

Thank you Portal Seekers for letting us hook up to your Dark Glass farm!
Access from our Galan hub.

2 Likes

Portal at Besevrona hub.

4 Likes

lol, i was just gonna create a waterless Lamella farm… that’s why i was drowning earlier =P

I wanna check it out!

1 Like

What have you done? Those poor bricks! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Lol,

Everytime i walk out of my base, i see this:

I want to see how long i can resist replacing it =P

2 Likes

was in a hurry :slight_smile:

1 Like

Looks like the lights got turned off. Quite a sad view, that was the hub for our farms since March 2019.

2 Likes

yup they are leaving / taking a long break

1 Like

Have been taking a break for a long time already. Sad, because they were a very active pillar of this community.

2 Likes