Idea for cloth/gleam backpacks

id love to see backpacks brought into game for hunts an exos. cloths an use goo pigment an hard case gleam backpacks. im no photoshop person so please dont judge hahah this is just a rough idea of what would look cool to me anyway.
boundless%20bags

11 Likes

fill the bags then store the full back in chests

I would love them if they were like hip bags or something different then a standard backpack :slight_smile:
maybe many designs and ways to wear them :slight_smile:

1 Like

me an a friend where talking about sachals in stream

Not a bad drawing

To be clear this is a man purse right? Because you only get my vote if it’s a man purse.

3 Likes

hahahaha sure

Ok then I support this idea

Also if you’re not a photoshop person this must have taken a really long time to draw!

id love to make as many as you want fill them with certain stuff an put them away in chest so stock things. equip them like you do skins. an gleam backpack would be like a hard case back pack then have cloth that you can use goo for colors

hahah it was a 5 min job

It would be super helpful if you could perhaps place backpacks on the ground like chests. That way you could keep different load outs in a backpack area of your base, depending on activity.

dude thats perfect i didnt even think of that

At first I was going to say you should only be able to carry one backpack.

But honestly if people want to bring 32 backpacks with them to the exo, I have no problem with this.

i just want it for hunts

I would have all the bones

Just gonna drop this here as I completely agree with you. Hehe

1 Like