Ideas Part 2

1. Massive plotter (4x4) (6x6) (Insert number x Insert number)
  2. Glass with thinner lines
  3. Backpack (must be carried with one hand, can carry 9 items kind of like a smart stack) can also be put down for storage.
  4. Lock block rotation (be able to set blocks down going the same direction)
  5. Decorative block ideas. (Dice, eyeballs, Smiley Face, Oort Language Blocks, Letters (so we don’t have to use blocks for one piece of a letter), …continued later or add suggestions.)
  6. Water, Lava, any liquid blocks. (I’m sure they will be added later)
  7. Ladders (coming later but would love to test them before 1.0 to see what people do with them.)
  8. Fishing (must have) use fish to heal and make scale blocks as well
  9. Chiseled Decorative blocks
  10. better visual trampoline blocks, also maybe should make you hop higher?
  11. tinted glass
  12. As stated above blocks that have scales on them (for all the dragon lovers, and so on)
  13. cylinder blocks (not sure if possible)
  14. Corner wall pieces/slanted wall pieces
  15. Have our beacons display our playboundless.com profile picture and or our title.
  16. Machines usable by other people but not breakable by other people. ( for towns, or if People use their attribute points for things other than crafting machines,)
  17. Vaults. would be nice to show off coin or put coin you don’t want to spend in a vault or other things. just a vault in general would be nice.
  18. Jumping from water to land. should be able to jump one block up. I always have to be jumping towards a block flush with the water.
    …to be continued
6 Likes

Massive plotter would not work. 8x8 is the size of the plot, unless you mean PLOT size 4x4, which is 32x32. Which is a lot…

Glass has a reason for the thick lines @Dzchan94 do you remember which post Jess made on it?

Decorations will come eventually, same with liquids, and ladders. This was said by the devs, so I cannot confirm how much will be present or when they show up but I remember being told.

More chisel decals will show up. It takes time and they probably need a 1.0 game before they focus on small things.

Not sure what you’re asking for with the trampolines.

Tinted glass has the same reason as the thinner lines. Same post.

The machine’s thing is an idea James tossed out previously as something they will probably work on. Builders and crafters. A crafter can access machines and storage but not break them. Builders cannot access machines but can break other blocks.

I agree with the water jumping thing kind of. Dunno if it’s really doable tho

Here’s the link about glass Better Glass

2 Likes