Idk if this was covered but how do u make a regen farm?

Have always been wondering unless its the dev’s

You find an area that has some block you can break to gain some resource, lets say a thick tree to chop down for sap and bark.

Then you plot above or below it to make sure someone doesnt beacon the thing you want to collect

Then you collect it in the usual way, and throw a regen bomb when its all collected and repeat ad infinitum

3 Likes

If you wanna get fancy you build a big palace around it, see code gleam for examples.

2 Likes

Yea but there isnt places that has huge gleam deposits I just found one gleam place it was a huge chunk of gleam but that’s how u do it? Ty

It has to occur naturally and you just plot around it.

The most time consuming part is scouting for a location that has the resource you want to build a farm of.

It seems for the most part if you plot a cube around it and build walls you shouldn’t get monster spawns, although I’m not sure what the size limit would be.

1 Like

As long as you have plots around it(including above and below) it should be able to be any size. I know @Ratchel has some pretty big farms with no monsters

2 Likes

Find a good location where the resource is well placed with a plot. Plot everything around it but leave the resource unplotted.

I just want to clarify that you don’t have to plot around it. It matters where the build is (planet) and what you are trying to do.

People plot around the resources because then the person cannot mine the resource beyond what they allow since that person will not have permissions in the plotted areas and only the area they want to allow them to gather up.

Regen bombs will regen any unspotted or reserved area and players cannot plot on any area above/below where you have already plotted. So if the farm is on a low tier planet you just need to plot around to protect your area. If it is on a harder planet then you might want to plot above so you can build a building around their area.

2 Likes

Building a safety dome around the location, also helps characters farm for things without risk of being annihilated by a stray spitter cluster bomb out of left field.

I cherish all the regen farms connected to the TNT network, for having those. <3

2 Likes

Easiest way is to plot around the resource above as well. We do this so I can enclose the area for protection. Most farms we have are high tier. Go to any Regen farm turn on plot view for examples if ya like.For the sponge farm on Bessie I even destroyed an entire mountain to ensure I enclosed the farm, then regened the mountain :smiley:

3 Likes

The ‘huge chunk of gleam’ farm is probably a Serp farm for silk yellow gleam. That’s why the stuff is so cheap and abundant because it is the easiest to farm due to these naturally formed huge blocks. Unfortunately most other gleam deposits don’t form like this naturally!

1 Like

heres one basic one i have made for new players so they wont die by mobs on the tier3 planet its not a manual regen but resources that regen over time by world regen.

its effective and it got used a lot and i mean A LOT for spooky orbs a while back

Not only new players used it but regular players to

1 Like

You can also check my Rosetta farm (doesn’t work with regen bombs) but I claimed the entire mud surface below them. About 300 plots.

Anterra, AntarVI.
Fastest way to get there,

Anterra Central

• Ps Lamblis city portal
  • Ultima Eresho Shop portal (angel side)
  • TNT AntarVI (portal a little further north or just head north).
  • Dk’s tree (Eresho)
  • Hunt lodge (Circa.)
  • Meteor Meet (Circa.)

Once in central head west.

Basically the idea is to make the farming location unplotteble for others and plot free. Thats why you claim above or below your desired “regen” farming location.

Would suggest before you decide on a spot you roughly claim it and and look for a better spot. If you can’t find a better spot you remove what you don’t need. But thats up to you.

Also if you aren’t interested in color or block just resource like clay, ash, sap (bom regenerable mats) TNT has a pretty good farm hub for that. PS, code gleam, regen consortium are pretty good to to get your gleam. Believe icon has regen farms to but don’t know wich.

If you do need a specific color or block than go ahead and find a good place. To make your own regen farm.

Again its what you want and all just a suggestion. :wink:

1 Like

How do I get to this farm? Cave farming is always deadly lol, i’d like to find a safer one.

1 Like

You go to HSE on Sorissi. Then go through the higher tier network the Bessie portal will be on the left and will be purple. After you go through you will see a 1x2 portal that says Bob’s or Bob’s Farms. Its a fully protected cave farm.

1 Like