If I didn't have bad luck

Awesome, an exo with white stone drops on the week I’m bustin’ :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: at college (finals are next week) and can’t spare much time to play…

Considering how outrageously expensive it could be to spend the time playing instead of studying, I’ve decided to just throw a bunch of baskets out and hope that you all might have some extra white sedimentary rock for sale…

I’ve got 24 baskets up, paying 2 cents each
700k or so of my money can be yours- I’ll put more in if they fill (yeah, I can dream, right?!)

If you can bring yourself to part ways with the preciouses…
Bring it to The Geezer Plateau, on Maryx.

Get there:
TNT Circarpous hub (middle ring, SE corner)
EZPZ Maryx (W Wall)
EZPZ Mall (look for the sign that says Geezer by the awesome cuttletrunk sculpture)

Also I’ve played enough games over the years to know to listen to this floor…

9 Likes

one must do what the wild arrow of lava says :face_with_monocle:

edit: gl with finals

4 Likes

I’ll gladly go gather a few stacks up, once I’ve had some sleep.

Hell, I’d gladly gather enough to stockpile, in case you’d want to buy more later.

2 Likes

I will take whatever you feel generous enough to part with, I always over prepare because when I dont I run out of materials…
and it was money I would have just spent on more pigment coils, but i still dont even have a goo farm up and running yet.

Should be a cakewalk, I have engaged in a steady pace of studying since day one of the semester and am feeling pretty good. Maybe good enough to slack a little and play extra but I learned a long time ago not to allow myself to lose focus :laughing::laughing:

3 Likes

True facts never lose focus it is important to try ur best so u can say honestly I have tried my best

3 Likes

The arrow is a speed boost if you walk through it

6 Likes

Slowwly through it… make sure to get the speed all stuck to ya

3 Likes

Well, last day. I’ve gotten a whole 4 ss so far…

It took me an hour, 1 T6 dura hammer and a couple of mega str brews to grab 26 ss of white, so it’s not like this wasn’t already profitable- but my motto in real life is “nobody actually works for anything less than you (the payer) feel is unfair”.

Wait, wrong aphorism. “Candy goes on clearance at midnight on halloween”… that’s the one!

so I upped the baskets to 3.1 each.
Erri is almost gone, logically the urgency dictates price goes up yeah? :laughing: (you’ve all been waiting for midnight, haven’t you?)
That’s just over 1 million up for grabs now, if you want it…

Edit:
There is a location market on Erri called stuff (-1125N -609E 39A) that is where I spent my time. Even if you aren’t going to sell it to me, use the spot. It’s a nice big patch of mostly sedi about a plot thick, with a few caves to stand in when you regen

1 Like