If the Gleambow event taught me anything

It’s that the horizontal velocity damage is the worst! The number of health brews Ive used is ridiculous.

7 Likes

I haphazardly forged myself a pair of Hookshot suicide-grapples. No health brew can save me from a mistep with these babies… :sob:

2 Likes

I hope they fix that before the special worlds. :pensive:

I am messing with a build that purposely keeps HP low so that fall armor works well. He has shadow step and control to hide from the baddies and then a bunch of speed and grapple. I think he can fall at least 32 blocks before taking damage. I see the “damage absorbed” text all the time. Might even put double jump on him now. Mobility build! Makes all my other characters feel like slugs

I think I’ve had more deaths in the last couple weeks than i had in the entirety of early access :flushed:

1 Like

I’m with you guys. I think this event would have been the perfect time to roll out new fall damage calculations. Plenty of people to test the new numbers.

2 Likes

I’m really glad I’ve been practicing ground grappling for making tall builds. It’s come in handy here.

1 Like

I also did a mobility build (+ action speed for collecting the blocks). Unfortunately double jump doesn’t stack with high jump. :sob: (you get high jump for the first jump, then a pitiful half block jump for the second one.)

2 Likes