If they exist LTB Some

LTB Rosetta nox
-White
-Coldberry
-Lumi Blue

If they exist

Did you check Kirin Co?

I’m not on too often these days, but there could be some left in the colour pyramid in Sydney on Lasaina.

2 Likes

closest i got is luminous slate

1 Like

I’ll go check in my personal storage. I know I have 1 white Rosetta Knox but won’t be able to part with that. If I have more than 1 of them then I’ll consider selling

1 Like

unfortunately, they don’t; just checked in a world control
so, only if anyone got some on an exo… there is this shop in Kree Mall where I was getting a few last night; maybe they have some? Brutal Gatherers or sth like that they are called

just checked: they also only have luminous slate; no white and nothing even close to cold berry

1 Like

I’ll take it!

1 Like

I do not have any cold berry or luminous blue Rosetta Knox but I do have a total of 2 white. I’m keeping 1 for my collection. I will sell the other 1 to you. Not sure how much to charge though. Beings it is extremely rare

I do have other plants in cold berry and luminous blue at Kirin Co though

1 Like

I won’t be on game much longer. So if you are on’ meet me at Ki’Rin. I’ll be there in a couple minutes

Baby cookie there was no way that I was gonna take 50,000 coin from you for that plant. Silly cookie monster lol

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 minutes after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.