]i[ Illuminoorti open recruitment

guild-glyph

JOIN THE ILLUMINOORTI!

Open recruitment for has begun!
The Illuminoorti is a community progression guild with a Role-Play twist! We offer a number of defined professions to progress through and focus on. This allows you to focus on the aspects of Boundless that you enjoy, while the guild supports you in the aspects you have less time for!

We are recruiting for:
Architects- Builders guild properties, player properties, and hunt fortifications.
Fabricators- Skilled craftsmen who supply tools, weapons, machines, and functional or decorative items.
Alchemists- Potions, augments, and forge-craft.
Provisioners- Cooks who make foods to feed and buff the guild.
Miners- Players who seek their wealth below the surface of the world.
Gatherers- Players who seek their wealth above the surface of the world.
Wardens- Players who seek their wealth in bones and hides.
Merchants- Players who are dedicated to the art of sale and trade with other guilds or cities.
Scouts- Explorers who map the universe, finding the best resource nodes and help select locations for guild expansions.

Profession advancement!

I advise any aspiring recruits to choose 2-3 professions to pursue at most. We have built in profession leaders and ranks for you to climb through and achieve. When you join as an Aspirant, you are free to choose your own path through our guild, and will receive a new member welcome package to help you begin your path! Whether you are a new lvl 1 character or an established lvl 50 character, everybody starts at this beginner’s rank. Complete guild contracts to advance through the ranks, and grow your influence within the guild. Members who contribute more to the guild gain access to greater tools and equipment at reduced or zero cost. You help us, and we will help you in return! Gain access to secrets and knowledge compiled and guarded by fellow guild members.

Role Play

This is the bit that sets The Illuminoorti apart from existing guilds. Yes, you can join other communities and share in professions, and yes, you can join other guilds that host meteorite hunts and help progress your character, but only the Illuminoorti offers a RPG experience as well! It’s still in it’s infancy right now, but a D&D like dungeon scenario and RP is in the works on the horizon for player crafted adventures. This synergizes nicely with our profession progression and advancement. Even create a player sheet to reflect your character’s personality and talents.

An ever expanding guild capital

We’ve been hard at work setting up the core of the Illuminoorti capital, and we have loads or planned expansions ahead of us! Phase 1 was completed this very morning! Come be a part of this beautiful creation! The floating capital city Volantis Insulae is an ongoing project headed up by the incredibly talented @SolFall, and you can help too! Whether you choose to contribute with the building or gathering materials, This colossal work will be the jewel in the crown of the Illuminoorti.

Already a member of another guild?

Not a problem with us- we are open to any member willing help.

Discord

Yes, we have a guild discord! The discord is where the bulk of guild activity will take place- RP, profession communications, and hunting party organization. Visit us here to say high, or to request to join the guild! See you all online!

14 Likes

@ some point when my PC is fixed I’d love to

1 Like

Well hurry up and fix your PC! Boundless is amazing right now!!!

3 Likes

Should definitely check out our city Volantas Insulae. it is a magnificent place.

1 Like

Bro I’ve been working on it, I’m still mad I lost my bridge and everything

1 Like

euh what if someone i know likes this guild :slight_smile:
but allready is running a city does he fall out the boat then ?

1 Like

oi lol, it just means you have a more prestigious friend to make the place even more popular because said person is also co leader of a big guild, lol

euh im talking about myself lolz
is there a place for me in this guild
i like roleplaying :smile:

yes of course there is if you want to join you can.

1 Like

oeh i hope i get a funky title :smile:

• Wants to Join
  • Interested in Joining
  • Meh

0 voters

if you work hard and you prove yourself you might get a higher rank

would a small donation off a gold and gemstatue persuaze the goverment? :wink:
:wink:
lolz
(how do ya write persuade)

you wrote persuade right when you were asking how to write it lol

and no the Illuminoorti Cabal do not take bribes.

2 Likes

ill admire that :slight_smile:

1 Like

just click the discord link and join the forum and ask to join.

1 Like

Join us, and begin your quest for knowledge! Adventure awaits!

5 Likes

Is the roleplaying stuff in Boundless or is it a D&D campaign? That’s the part I am curious about.

A little of both- we are building dungeons and stories in game, with exploration and discovery in game, but the combat and chance- based mechanics will be handled in a discord channel.

So, you may be able to discover a dungeon built by us in boundless, put together a party of adventurers, and play through a campaign with us in the discord by rolling a dice bot and turning action cards. Real loot and riches would be found in-game for your player avatar.

6 Likes

Okay that sounds a lot more fun than what the other “guilds” have offered me: which wasn’t really anything to be honest.

I just don’t want to join another D&D campaign. I am already GMing the one for the Crowfall guild I am in every Sunday night and that can be time consuming to prep for.

I guess I can hop on your Discord and talk later this weekend. In the middle of diamond mining and don’t want to waste the durability food buff. lol

1 Like