]i[ Illuminoorti open recruitment

Oh yeah it’s not so much a D&D campaign so much as we role play in game, and occasionally make our own dungeon crawls. You can get as much or as little RP out of it as you want.

4 Likes

I already told you long ago I’d join any group you created, sign me up!

4 Likes

Hop into the discord to get started

1 Like

Visit the guild city by taking the connection from Sola Hub on Vulpto or from the Illuminoorti Embassy at the City of Steam on Solum. More connections coming soon.

2 Likes

The embassy is slightly east of city of steam for anyone else searching for it.

2 Likes

So you finally gone and done it, you made a guild. Where do I sign up?

4 Likes

Check out the discord link he posted!

2 Likes

Well joined the discord now that I am off work.

Do I need to speak with anyone in particular?

I thought Illuminoorti didn’t exist…

3 Likes

It still does not, you are imagining things! Shh!

6 Likes

now we are talking!!
people of OOrt!! what you are signing yourself up for is just a scam scheme - they are after your coins, gems, oort shards and starberries!! protect your starberries!! don’t sign up!!

(but if you do you will get access to mysteries of the universe and everlasting life) -
I didn’t say that, you didn’t see it…

6 Likes

I’m having trouble spelling the secret handshake emote…

7 Likes

What’s so hard about spelling :arrow_up::arrow_up::arrow_down::arrow_down::arrow_left::arrow_right::arrow_left::arrow_right::b::a::star:t?

8 Likes

:arrow_down::arrow_down::arrow_up::arrow_up::arrow_right::arrow_left::arrow_right::arrow_left::a::b::crescent_moon:

It was actually Select-Start at the end.

Just sayin’…

#NES_Vet

1 Like

Am I still in? We had talked about that about a year or two ago, @Havok40k :smiley: … if not, then COUNT ME IN !!!¡¡¡!!! :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Sure- sign in to the discord

3 Likes

I will do that tomorrow or the other days. I’m at work atm, so it’s not possible now :wink:

1 Like

@Illuminoorti , you got a message in discord :wink:

2 Likes

-RECRUITMENT DRIVE PROTOCOL -15367-b ACTIVATE-

// This is an automated message to inform users that The Illuminoorti is still seeking recruits //
// This message is for select users only if you are seeing this, respond by using the Link above //
// If you share this with others who are not classified to view this, you will be subject to charges of heresy and will face retribution //

-END MESSAGE-

p.s. this is just for fun, lol
p.p.s. you can share this with anyone that is just a joke

5 Likes