]i[ Illuminoorti open recruitment

Share what with anyone? This is all I see…:

:stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

then you are not worthy.

jk you are

1 Like

Some updates and a bump for the post :heart:
Join us, and together, our chisel will be the chisel that pierces the heavens! :sunglasses:

9 Likes

And, we have cookies.

5 Likes

What kind of cookies? Chocolate Chip?

3 Likes

Don’t you bait us with those oatmeal raisin cookies!

4 Likes

Oatmeal raisin cookies are heresy.

4 Likes

Did I get accepted then Hav? Or?

1 Like

Well, Good Sir, heresy sounds delicious!

I also like to join as (Miner, Scout or Fabricators)

@Oortarch yes of course, have you already joined the discord channel?
@Peyago well I’m not the inquisition, so enjoy your heresy! Wait, yes I am! BLAM!
FB_IMG_1479837727729
@Dulki what is your discord name?

4 Likes

where i can sign in? :slight_smile: (builder, worker, fabricator)

just by typing in here :wink:

im up then for it :slight_smile:

Atm i’ve made this test logo. Any special texture you guys think will fit? can do it with almost all boundless block textures^^

4 Likes

I knew gravel is important!

1 Like

for the first time ;D

3 Likes

Circles!?? Now that’s heresy. @Havok40k get in here!
Looks pretty cool tho… :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

@Jiivita made a coo Video about our Guild and Guild Hall / Island … It’s worth more then just a quick view :heart: :wink:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_iOYbfbz1w

4 Likes

Thank you @Jiivita for the awesome video and explanation of our guild. Any player is welcome to come and have a look around and join if interested.

No experience is required, you can become your own player with the help of illuminoortie backing you. The only request of the guild is to help us grow and expand. We need to find our ancestors and YOU might be the one to crack the code.

Our main goal as illuminoortie is to find tech related to our ancestors and get in touch with them to help us harness the full power of the boundless universe. Slowly we are uncovering more and more of there caverns and locating more of there abandoned ships and lost tech.

Help us harness the true power of the universe.

5 Likes