I'll just leave this here

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198258310101/recommended/324510/

Not Recommended
41.9 hrs last two weeks / 1,328.2 hrs on record
Posted: 29 Dec, 2017 @ 12:16am
Updated: 17 Sep @ 2:47pm

NOT PAY TO WIN!!

EDIT: Turns out you can also just earn these cubits through PLAYING the game, REFUND PLEASE!!!

After reading through some of the resent reviews of the game i saw it had introduced microtransactions meaning i should be able to splash out a little extra and dominate the game. I bought as many cubits as i could, maxxed out the amount of charichters and skillsets they each had, and i had enough plots to take over the world, so was all set to dominate…

When i then started playing it turned out i still actually had to play the game in order to get any skill points… all these charichters and skillsets but still stuck slow and useless like the proletariate… so i started my plot take over of the world… I built a beacon and had to do a load of stuff to fuel it and make some plotter in order to get some plots (!), then after plotting out a hundred or so plots i found the cubits to be useless in helping me get any blocks to put in this, i actually had to mine, or find a in game shop to get things from, and then ontop of this i had to somehow ERN coin in game to spend on things.

Dont beleive the reviews, if you are looking for PAY TO WIN i recommend looking elseware as turns out you have to put in work to get anywhere in this game…

• Good Idea
  • Bad Idea
  • All of the above…
0 voters
2 Likes

What a stupid idea. Leaving a negative rating to make a meme, genius.

2 Likes

Its not meant to be a meme, meant to play ad absurdum with the current stream of negative steam reviews, may be adding to the problem though i can see that… I can check if i can make it neutral not negative…

2 Likes

in my opinions games are the reason itself to PLAY them not buy stuff with real money and do lots of things with zero time spent in it. It may be just my opinion but ppl who buy thing with real money just to skip some part of the natural process are lazy bums :confused: no offence to anyone. just my private opinion. Game is meant to be played as it was designed … thate the whole fun.

1 Like

I actually like it, although a neg review for the game would be counter productive, some things have to be sacrificed for the sake of humour.

1 Like

So you get more skill points if you spend real money?

You do not.

nope,still need to level as normal,which is why the whole pay2win reviews get alot of backlash because you dont really win at this game and nothing that can be paid for gives you any real advantage.

1 Like

So this review isn’t just fake and a bad meme, it’s blatantly wrong.

A lot of people will read “I bought as many cubits as i could, maxxed out the amount of charichters and skillsets they each had, and i had enough plots to take over the world, so was all set to dominate…” and get mad about the skillset part.

What a clown!

2 Likes

but if ppl read past that part they will see this ^

1 Like

So then if you pay real money, do you get the level requirements removed from the higher up skill sets?

nope,hence what the op was getting at,you cant pay2win you way to anything really even if you did drop a ton of money you still have to play the game like everyone else.

OP basically said “I paid real money, maxed out my skillsets and hopped into the game and then realized I had to actually EARN skill points to put into those maxed out skillsets!” but with different words.

What I’m getting at, is even though he’s trying to be funny and make an ironic point, when he says he paid money and maxed out his skillset he is A. making things up and B. giving a bad impression to people that read the review.

There is no way paying real $ gets you any sort of unlocked skill or skillset in game, that’s my only point of contention with this.

1 Like

Surely making things up and being ill informed is de jour for steam reviews about this game anyway? So the fake review is on point.

But if you’re a player who enjoys the game and wants other people to play, why not make a fake review that doesn’t make things up that might potentially turn off new players?

Is the goal of this review to go undercover and just seem as actually fake as possible, or is he trying to make a point?

Skillsets have to be filled with skill points, you can get skillsets with Cubits :slight_smile:

1 Like

I didn’t know that, thanks!

From what I’m reading it sounds like the Skill Sets you buy with cubits are basically just another way you can “spec” your character with earned points and you can only switch between the skillsets every 15 minutes?

That means it’s basically only useful to characters that are 50+

2 Likes

pretty much how the community see’s skill sets,you can however swap skillsets without cd inside your own beacon otherwise the normal 15 min cd apply’s.

cd?

10 10 10 10 10.

cooldown,so you can swap as many times as you like while inside your beacon,jiivita did a vid on it and he swapped 5 times within seconds of each other :wink:

1 Like