[Illaseen] --[T6 - Fierce Corrosive Exoworld]--

Been on that Exo twice now and it’s super nice. Got myself like 3ss of resin within less than an hour an it feels like 50% of the mobs are roadrunners. Also soooooo many glowing shrooms, I might be done with those for the rest of the year :smiley:

3 Likes

Yeah I didn’t realize it was a perm color D: Ty :slight_smile:

1 Like

mine

1 Like

Yeah I’m farming it Mmhmm Mmhmm

Illaseen (T6-Corrosive Exo) samples and tokens are up in my museum… Location: PS G-TE - Lil Porkchop Block Museum (behind PS Gleam portal)… Note: Gleam (Silk Turquoise) is available on a perm planet so I didn’t bother… Tokens for the following are available:Lust and Ancient trees, Ash, Growth, Mould (on top of sponge trees), Mud, Thorns and Tangle… Concrete mats: My fellow concrete makers just Sand I got for you since gravel is on a perm planet!! … enjoy my friends :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Not sure if you’ve found any yet, but I just started exploring this planet and found some moulde at 1092N, -479E (Alt: 129)

1 Like

I had some dumb luck and warped to a dragon nest that had tangle and sponge trees with mould around!

1 Like

Nice! I haven’t found sponge or mould yet!

1 Like

Anyone mind getting me 1 ss of the vivid azure tangle and 4 ss of the gnarled slate grass. Hopefully 5c ea is enough. I’ll have to do a hand trade as I don’t have those colors to set up a basket for.

I have a token to sponge/mould trees at my museum @WinterFrost

1 Like

Tangle is super easy to get it may be easier if you farm it! But if you can’t do it I’ll give you a ss I farmed a ton yesterday

1 Like

Oh thank you so much! Where is your museum please?

Portal seekers grovidas te, right behid the portal

1 Like

Thank you!

I can give 4 stacks of grass I farmed. It

Thanks! When’s a good time to meet up?

Just ping me I’m on always on hehehe when me Zzzz lol

3 Likes

That’s beautiful. I absolutely adore this Exo. The grass is especially gorgeous with the colour of the atmosphere.

1 Like

Thanks, and agreed, this is such a pretty exo!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Def wouldn’t have minded this for my rental! :grin:

1 Like