iLLumiNaughty and Quebec Mall

Peace is being restored! Thank you! @james

The hostile beacons at the mall and in iLLumiNaughty are being removed.

And the best part, James said we can all fly on the next update… ok that part isn’t true… but, once you’ve seen it you can’t unsee it. :nerd_face::+1:

Thanks for the support!

24 Likes

Now this is the content i’ve been wai…aww cmon :neutral_face:

9 Likes

Don’t worry it’ll be in update 1k :joy:

6 Likes

James arrived as a superhero

9 Likes

He should have a cape!

2 Likes

I wish he would check out that one beacon which is placed to annoy me like it did with you guys.
But happy you got your Problem solved and so quick :slight_smile:

I also have things that remain unanswered. In fact I have a lot of difficulties to have answers. Yes, there are some plots that have been removed today, but I often feel like I’m talk to a void.

There was no communication between me and James, even if the problem concerned me. And it’s not the first time I’m without answers

so … i deleted this game from my ps4

1 Like

What will happen to the mall?

Sorry to hear that dude.

You deleted the game after all that? Wow…

1 Like

The one in Besevrona in the Pyramid?

Nooooo! There may have been a lack there but that’s no reason to quit! There are people that rely on that mall for things and the gods (devs) are busy entities! The issue got sorted, is that not enough?

2 Likes

3 Likes

I get your frustration been there myself.

1 Like

Glad everything is worked out!

Every person should be heard and answered. Even more for people who pay. In addition, the 3 clowns can continue playing without problem. For me it does not make sense

5 Likes

One day it’ll be just mean spirited people playing and the nice community will have whithered off.

2 Likes

Just out of curiosity but is someone supposed to be plotting all the spots again? I’m at the mall now and someone is.

Edit: Nevermind I suppose. The guy is running around shouting about saving the mall.

1 Like

One of the people that had their beacon removed by @james is putting down plots again.

1 Like

Hmmm… Well that was very interesting. If you guys need plots temp to save anything i have hundreds i could lend you