iLLumiNaughty and Quebec Mall

Mission failed, we’ll get 'em next time.

8 Likes

Honestly, I think James was fantastic at the way he handled it. I wrote him this morning and within literally a minute he was there.

My guild alone has spent hours dealing with it yesterday, but James was very timely in getting it fixed. Considering Monday was a holiday and I’m sure anyone who has ever worked knows you come back from holiday with a lot on your plate. He also said if they come back just let him know and the issue will be resolved. Personally, I’m glad they did. Now we will have 3 less trolls.

I think quitting the game at this point is really sad and not necessary. You’ve built a beautiful mall, which last I check a lot more people have embraced compared to the 3 who have tried to bring it down.

9 Likes

Meanwhile, on Trior…

4 Likes

Gina … I’m happy for you … but me, my messages are still unanswered

1 Like

By deleting the game right after the devs resolved the issue, you’re literally giving away the plots to the very people who wronged you and wasting everyone’s time and effort. Snatching defeat from the jaws of victory. But you go ahead and do what you want to do, nobody can stop you.

5 Likes

yes i know … but i will not be a prisoner of a game. my messages are ignored by those i pay

and that’s a big problem for me. I know some people will not understand … but I hope others will understand

there is a dev who must work on the communication towards those who pay him

1 Like

Robert%20Paulson

1 Like

Can you share what your questions are that are left unanswered?
Many times there are multiple phases to a problem resolution, could what has been done to this point be just the initial “containment action” phase?

1 Like

I have nothing to prove to anyone … Anyway I think it’s not just me.

But only in the pm that Gina created to denounce the 3 clowns … he only replied to Gina … I sent him a private message before Gina did it … he is still unanswered.

I also asked him a category in French on the international forum … ignored

I am asked if it was normal if I did not have any xp when I regenerated and chopped the trees … and that I did not receive my bark … ignored

there are others too

2 Likes

I’m not sure you were responding to me but I don’t think you have anything to prove, either. I, and others, are curious, trying to understand the whole situation and your subsequent decision to leave. If that is a permanent choice, I wish you well. As you put it, no reason to “be a prisoner to a game”.

If you’d be interested in having someone hold your build for a while, in case you want to take some time off, let us know. There are those here who would happily do that for you on the off-chance you change your mind.

Personally, I differ in my expectations for Dev responses, I don’t feel that I’m owed answers most of the time. I know this is a small Dev team and they can’t possibly address all things. You and I don’t have to agree, though and I’m good with that.

Hate to see you go, you made a cool thing that people like.

3 Likes

it’s ok, I paid James for my beacons to be powered

But thank you Kelmat

and from what I read, the 3 clowns came back wrapped Gina and the mall …

I was the first to mention yesterday that was easter monday

communication problems do not date from yesterday

No

That mall was an impressive build! It is a shame that it was targetted by individuals who find satisfaction in showing no class with their unruly disposition.

Even though you are leaving, you provided an example with how a build can be hindered by other players - valuable information for those who wish to build big and great things.

Godspeed!

1 Like

First - credit to Ginabean and Illuminaughty for stepping up and trying to help. Illuminaughty and Quebec are both great for Trior, and if there is anything I can do to help either of you, I wish to help in anyway to keep you both succeeding. Passeva - I hope you will reconsider sticking around; the Quebec Mall is terrific. If there are things I can do to help (need me to plot hold / reserve anything for you?) let me know.
Balfisto - Shadowproof - Autumn Dell

Honestly, I congratulate Gina and the others for having to endure this while trying to play … and they have probably been had a hard time because of Quebec Mall … and I told her I was sorry even though I can not really add that on my back. I also suggested keeping them in the guild and not talking to them to avoid retaliation.

I had already denounced the culprits to James with screenshots … after I told myself that the best thing to do was to let them waste their time while waiting for an answer

I did what I had to do, the rest had to come from the developers

again … thanks for everything Gina and sorry too

2 Likes

In fairness to James. He has written me back regarding another issue as he was making his way down his list of messages. It was in that message, I asked him if he had seen my messages from yesterday. He had not had a chance to read it yet… so I told him then.

I DO NOT believe in any way he showed preference or favoritism, or that you were ignored. When I told him, he was there literally within 30 seconds. He fixed what was wrong in illumiNaughty then we went to Quebec. He removed a couple then, and then had to get his kids from school. He left with a promise he would fix it, which he did.

I am super impressed with James’ reaction and have never seen that in any game.

As for the trolls. I am fine that they weren’t banned today. I think it was a good call and fair. We are a positive community and the benefit of the doubt is a good thing. In the end, the trolls didn’t listen, and I am confidant they will be dealt with tomorrow.

I hope you change your mind. A lot of people have a lot of time and effort in your mall, and I think it’s super sad you’re willing to walk away.

5 Likes

They did. And as James instructed, we didn’t engage them and we sent him the screenshots. He promised it would be dealt with ASAP… I have complete confidence it will be.

2 Likes

From an observers point of view this was one of the best handled disputes ive ever seen. Was great seeing you guys work together to work it out sensibly, with very little name calling and carrying on.

And great work from james as always being there straight away to help out. I dont know him personally, but its easy to see he really does care about the community they’ve built for us all, so im sure he was doing everything he could to help.

Missed messages or not, it was still resolved super quick and in the most civil way i can remember seeing.

Theres hope for us yet!

4 Likes

I do not want to linger on the subject … but … as I already said … I’m happy for you

ME … he was on the spot, in front of ME … I was writing to him (I told him for location 76 of the mall) … and he ignored

as he ignored what I mentioned above

And if you check the private message, it answers directly to you