iLLumiNaughty and Quebec Mall

Just my 2 cents, and i have no idea how the convo went, but if i was in that situation and needed to sort something in a hurry, i would probabaly communicate with whoever is being calm and rational. Some of youre early posts did seem like you were quite upset and were jumping straight to ‘fix it now or i quit’, which is completely understandable as its not a nice thing to happen to anyone. But i can also see how ginas slightly calmer approach may have been eaiser to work with when trying to work out what happened.

My advice, for what its worth, would just be to take a deep breath. Its done, fixed, and everything as it should be. Leaving the game over a slight communication breakdown is only hurting yourself, which is sad to watch.

2 Likes

yes … and I did not answer like that for nothing. Because I never have an answer

Anyways … good game all

2 Likes

I wasnt meaning to imply you did anything wrong at all. I get it. But again, i think taking a step back and coming back when things are calmer for you might help. At least i hope so, will be sad to see you gone.

1 Like

it may be precisely because of me if the problem has been resolved quickly … who knows? as you say, usually it’s always long. Apparently you have to put pressure …

I understand perfectly that it is a small team … but after 2 weeks waiting for an answer, there is a problem

I saw today that he could do better

just one … “ok we’ll check the situation” or something like that would be perfect

I like how vdragon work, he takes the time to answer every morning

4 Likes

2 weeks? I’m confused.

I copy a message i wrote above …

I have nothing to prove to anyone … Anyway I think it’s not just me.

But only in the pm that Gina created to denounce the 3 clowns … he only replied to Gina … I sent him a private message before Gina did it … he is still unanswered.

I also asked him a category in French on the international forum … ignored

I am asked if it was normal if I did not have any xp when I regenerated and chopped the trees … and that I did not receive my bark … ignored

there are others too

anyway … please close the topic someone

I only hope he will work on communications with members

we should not have the impression of speaking with nothingness

Hey, let’s try a different approach here. What would it take to get things back to normal and allow you a triumphant return to start enjoying the game (you obviously love and put a lot of time into) again?

2 Likes

Please re read what I wrote. He was replying to me regarding another issue totally unrelated. He hadn’t even seen what was happening yet.

Anyway, I respect you decision. :+1:

1 Like

Yes, it is still there as it is GC powered. :slight_smile:

To the OP.
You got a GM coming to help solve a Problem and you won and you are still salty About Response time, which i can understand as i am in a similar boat.
But giving up everything you put time of your life in and simply leaving is admitting defeat in the face of Victory.
Random strangers on a game Forum you happen to Play a game allready stated that you are missed, how much they like your work…what else do you Need to be satisfied? Is it really “answerrs from a Dev” who prolly has 10+ pms any Minute he logs into his game?
He solved the matter for the time beeing and had to go elsewhere. They are humans too, Keep that in mind.
Your choice, but silly in my opinion to give up after you won.

2 Likes

probably a break @anon69675157 lol … and that he is working on communications as mentioned above. He should take example on vdragon. That’s all

For all the rest I am someone of understanding … it is only about having a better communication

brothel … I must be crazy Gina … I missed all these answers since I’m on the forum

1 Like

Ah. Well take a little break then, bud; clear your head of it all. Hopefully it will help.

1 Like

I know they are humans and I do not ask for an answer within 10 minutes … but after 2 weeks lol (and still no answer)… come on! XD

it’s a small team (response that comes back often) but the Boundless community is small too … even more on the forum

sorry to bother you … it only becomes insulting to never have an answer.

I do not want to make pay the people who built in the mall … I will come back very very soon

you would probably understand better my feelings if I could write you in French

Thank you @FayaAOP … you are right

2 Likes

I think you are overreacting.

1 Like

yeah probably lol … I should like the fact that I never have an answer

I will try to correct that @QuimbyBoundless

Didn’t James help you guys solve the entire problem already?

But besides, you’ve named and shamed, made Illum look like the thief with the screenshots and keep writing in a very hostile manner towards players and the staff/game itself. If you wanna leave the game, do it. If you wanna fix the problem, help the devs instead of saying they don’t do anything. I’ve had unanswered emails from work for a month. James and the other devs are VERY busy from what I can tell.

1 Like

I didn’t think it made Illum look bad. It made 3 people from that guild look bad. And it’s already been put out there that those 3 people were doing it to get a rise out of people. So again shows those 3 were bad apples.

Honestly nothing good is really coming from this topic anymore and it should be closed like he asked for it to be earlier. Tho he didn’t tag anyone in that comment. @Havok40k @james

4 Likes

I do not speak hostile towards the players … as I kill myself to say … I never have an answer. I have nothing to say about the work that was done today

But what I’m trying to say … IT IS THAT IT MUST WORK ON COMMUNICATIONS TO PLAYERS.

Again and again … sorry Gina. I should have hidden the name of the guild it’s true

Yes, please close the topic