Im back….(sort of 😁)…ingame

So this past weekend i had some time and I figured let’s do a bit of boundless.

And what I figured that would happen actually happened (blame it on experience as this isn’t my first in a long line of broken consoles).
My PlayStation crashed first a few times with starting up followed by crashing a few mor times with boundless…

So I decided I couldn’t wait to long with getting everything sorted ingame.

Grabbed my yeee old laptop which i got somewhere around 2010-2011 and figured maybe if im lucky i can get boundless to run on this thing even if it’s just to get thing’s sorted out.
It runs but it’s awful to watch :joy::rofl::joy::rofl:.

Im still updating it and removing junk I don’t need from it but jeezz :wink:. @May-L04 reminded me about GeForce now (which i had forgotten AGAIN :joy::rofl::joy::rofl:) so im looking in to that.

Like i said in an other topic (a little over) 2 months ago my PlayStation is dying and I won’t get a new one. And i still won’t. As my ps+ ends January 5 that means I can’t login on my boundless characters from that point forward. So manual plot changes are out of the question and moving mats. Also GC is a waist of money on my PS characters.

This past weekend you may have seen me around.
As i was reclaiming forgotten and unfinished projects followed by emptying out reclaims in to the Terra Nova plots (merging mats to one reclaim).
And hopping trough @host region xp farm.

Tmmk (ps4) was killed when he had no mats, reclaims or active beacons. And then as a fenix Tmmk (pc) was reborn. From now on Tmmk will be my main character.

Does this mean im back in full capacity?
No.

For the time being ill pop on, on PlayStation when i can to sort out further mats stuff as Terra Nova has reclaimed (moving mats to Tmmk) in 2 weeks. And removing beacons on Temmoky (ps main) that I gave up on doing last weekend when ps crashed again.
Im not saving Terra Nova….(easy mats transfer and Tmmk doesn’t have the plots anyway).
And pop on on pc (laptop :weary:) from time to time to do some things as long as i can look at hat gowd awfull screen :joy::rofl::joy:.

Until i can get a new pc that is how it’s going to be for the time being.

Also scored Friday a nice job which started Monday (yesterday) that wil give me more me time :wink:. But not as in me playing 12-14 hours a day. And hope it’s permanent.

Lastly the new section of DK mall is still fueled for 12 weeks, still own them and don’t have any plans atm of reclaiming. Sadly i do have to say without plot transfer manually transferring plots is out of the question for the time being. As i want to avoid using the Ps4 to much untill i got everything sorted. (Otherwise ill have a problem :wink:).

Sorry for the book i wrote :joy::rofl::joy:

[edit]
I got Geforce installed :sweat_smile: and it’s even more obnoxious then running boundless normally on this THING :joy::rofl::joy: so basics it is, until i get a new pc.

16 Likes

You are nothing short of amazing for all you do @Tmmk

Congratulations on your new job and as always if there is anything I can do to help just ask.

3 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:i know i am :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Sorry last hour at me work :joy::rofl::joy:

You will always stay in our memories Tmmk…
Happy birthday Tmmk! :crazy_face:
Happy to see you back in game ‘sort of’ :wink:
Did you know that GeForce now is also usable on phone? Just erm… on a side note. As I heard that jobs can be sometimes slow-paced :eyes:

2 Likes

I heard but if i can play boundless on me phone that will be an issue… me in boundless people that i should be helping go completely ignored :joy::rofl::joy: no food for you today :joy::rofl::joy: im busy building my house :joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

2 Likes

Welcome back! You’ll be back fulltime soon enough :rofl:

2 Likes

When the addiction hits :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Yay for the new job, good to see you around in whatever capacity you can be in.

2 Likes

I wish you all the cosmic happiness & health in your future & now Tmmk. :heart_eyes:Your builds are and were stunning.Your extremely talented creator.Take care & hope all your dreams come true.From cosmiccori ( in lamblis) :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

@Eneitgranny :wink: thank you
@cosmiccori thank you and the same wishes to you to :wink: maybe ill become a close annoying neighbor :wink: at some point…just kidding :kissing_heart:… but there is a possibility ill build again on Lamblis love to take a swim in the lakes :grin:.

2 Likes

Watch out for those lakes they get really hot for swimming in but dont worry cosmiccori has first aid to patch you up incase. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:(You could never be annoying :innocent: my people skills are improved to adapt to new comers.But be warned mystic meg lives over yonder and shes not as friendly as me…kidding.Your very much welcome to be my neighbour your builds are eyecatching indeed :heart_eyes:

1 Like