I'm BACK! ^^

Heyho Folks, …

I was away for a very long time, only on for a couble of houres 3 or 4 Month ago, but now I’m comming back and want to build a small house. I’m close to Therka Market, southwest of it (coordinates on the pic). I also left some torches so that you can see it :hugs: My ingame Name is Birne-Gilmore … So if you want to come along and say “hello” fell free :wink:

Cool to be back with you :slight_smile:

15 Likes

Welcome back TheBirne!

2 Likes

is there an active TS community or something similar?

aquatopia is where all the action is these days.
seek out the-moebius :scroll:

3 Likes

1 Like

Welcome back.

2 Likes

welcome back! :smiley:

1 Like

Ok, now my first little project is finished and ready to be extended the next days. It all starts with a crafting area, which later will be the upper part of my drivethrough store and only accessble by me and friends. I wlllplace my beacon so that it can be a good jump in location and may be make a portal or two later …

But I love how the game change with all it cool tracks from the background music and made by the great atmospheric effects of the engine … marvelous! :smiley:

just WOW! ^^

7 Likes

Welcome back hope you stay for a long time :slight_smile: look forward to seeing you out and about

1 Like

Willkommen zurück, Birne!
Froh, Sie wieder zu sehen.

2 Likes

Welcome back @TheBirne!

1 Like

Welcome :slight_smile:

1 Like

japp, bin auch richtig happy wieder die Zeit für das Game zu haben und auch gleichzeitig wirklich Freude beim spielen zu enmpfinden. Und natürlich habt ihr alle mir auch gefehlt ^^

1 Like