I'm in Solum Need of Gold

Have some extra gold and need some extra coin? Are you on Solum? I’ve got a deal for you! Located at -1116, 83, 1822 under the bonsai tree, you will find a buying plinth. I’m willing to pay 250 coin per piece of gold you are willing to sell. If that isn’t enough, please message me here and we’ll work out a deal.

Thank you for your help,
The Tiger Merchant

I have seen gold for sale as low as 244ish, so I think 30 is too low. Are you trying to get off solum and see another planet?

Duly noted. Without much of a market on Solum, it is hard to guess the value of each item. I’ve set the buying price at 250 coin now.

Is solum your only planet?

Yes, sir. Haven’t managed to get off this rock yet. Gold is the last thing I need.

It might be quicker and cheaper to buy your way off that rock.

As someone very new to this game, does buying one of the locations allow warp to that location? How many times can I warp to that location with one purchase, or is it a permanent saved location?

Once you save a location (or buy) you have that location until you get rid of it manually by deleting it. You can warp to saved locations on different planets currently, they hope to add warping to the same planet soon. The warp currently still costs 500c and is a one time use.

Sadly I got word that the market I suggested ran out of markers it seems.