Important Archaeology Site Discovered on Dor III-A

I was busy having a little explore of the planet when I came across this historic monument:

Image my surprise to find Stonehenge on my travels of such a distant universe! I have tried to preserve it for future generations with the few plots I had left (or at least until the test universe wipe).

If anyone fancies taking a tour around this amazing prehistoric monument it is free to do so as English Heritage haven’t got their sticky little mitts on it yet. Co-ords are: 2,221N -2,154E

I also discovered this rather spooky dead forest nearby:

I am really looking forward to what the new worlds bring when they are live. Exciting exploration and new discoveries around every hillock :grinning:

12 Likes

:scream: :star_struck:
that dead forest!
the colour combos are fantastic! this halloween will look SO GOOD!!!

4 Likes

Spoiler: You made the Stonehenge yourself for some @Illuminoorti agenda.

6 Likes

I wish I had been that creative but unfortunately my chiselling is not that good yet. I am taking it as a compliment that you thought I had created it though!

1 Like

The @Illuminoorti is everywhere. Its a conspiracy, its only claimed to prevent word regeneration and exposing the secrets below the surface.

3 Likes

You are right!

Perhaps I only thought I found it but in reality (curious choice of word) the illuminoorti had possession of my chiselling arm as I dozed at my keyboard after long hours traipsing around the planet, Now I am worried and going to check my rock supply!

2 Likes

I’ll have to go back and find it, but someone set up camp at a similar locale on morvani.

English Heritage has no jurisdiction on our planets. We are not even human, much less earthlings or English and our predecessors were Oortians and not human! English Heritage can go stuff it, they are not welcome on our planets. We are not welcoming to historic invading species such as humans!

2 Likes

Now I am going to have to scour Morvani as well!

I know I am going to do a lot of wandering around looking at interesting corners of worlds before o decide to settle down and build something really big. There should be lots of hidden vistas calling out for a certain type of build.

No worries, I don’t think English Heritage has early access to any plots so we should be safe… for now.

1 Like

I think this may be a different location to your one … … Stone Henge’s little brother … Rock Henge :laughing:

2 Likes

The unusual rock formations are great. I also love all the new tree types, even the dead ones!

1 Like

wow this is perfect!!! (and another brit??? - i am one too)

I’ve stumbled upon a few of those around my side of the lake. Pretty cool terrain generation.