Impotent Hoppers

We have spoken a lot about ■■■■■ before and I’ve been thinking a lot about them. You know what would be hilarious and adorable!?

Hoppers that did not cause damage or explode but also had insanely high health. So that you could have this random kickball to grapple and roll around that grunted at you. Make them rare and colorful. Let us capture them with a grapple boon and build pens for them. Call them globe trotters or something.

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

15 Likes

Also petsss.

4 Likes

and ride them. like you know… space hoppers! :red_circle: :large_blue_circle: :green_circle:

3 Likes

Put them under trampolines to bounce you up! Make shift elevators lol

1 Like

Piñata hoppers- high health no explosions and super colorful like you describe, but when you finally do finish them, they burst with candy! Yaaaay!

7 Likes

Pinata hoppers could look sort of like this… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

I think that one might need an exorcist lol

This one is a lil derpy too :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

The Boundless equivalent of the proverbial Metal Slime! Gives a TON of xp if you manage to find and kill it.

3 Likes

Hopper buoys! :joy: Since they tend to stop when they jump in water, sometimes looks like a line of buoys out there!

I’m Evil enough that when using a solidifier on lava on exos, if I see a group of them I’ll work close to shore so they jump towards me… and their doom. :smiling_imp:

1 Like

They’re my favorite mob :blush: I love it when they rain down during a meteor lol

…one day, I’ll have a hopper plushie…one day…

2 Likes

A hopper plushie would be too cute!! :grin: Actually it would be - the bomb! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Sorry

If we had the plushie version, my cats would score many Critical Hits. :smiling_imp:

(I’ve spent more time than I care to think about metal hunting in DQ games…)

3 Likes