In Development - Player Characters!

:laughing: Will the dev models still be a loverly purple to make them easier to distinguish in-game?

3 Likes

They will be figures of light glowing purple.

2 Likes

The idle animation is SUBLIME

1 Like

While having a look at that wonderful hammer I just ask myself if we are going to be able to see our own hands, feet and may be breast when playing in 1st-persion view. Pro would be the feeling of really being in and looking out of the eyes of the own (later long played) character, but conta it may lead to much work on the side of the devs …

@ben ? @james ? Do you already have an idea or decission on that topic?

OMG this is awesome!!! i cant wait to be an Oort critter!! :heart_eyes:

OMG I love them!!

2 Likes

I’m figuring to start, we’ll all be dudes. Are the lady versions coming along with the males simultaneously.

Edit; I means as in during development. I’ve seen the female versions have to wait in creation for various games. I was wondering how your team does this :sunny:

2 Likes

Female versions are also in development. We’ll try and get them out simultaneously. From a design perspective they’ve happened in parallel.

4 Likes

Manimals and Feminals :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Looks GREAT :grinning:
also
Can’t wait to be a DRAGON :kissing_heart:

I cannot wait!!! This is such an important feature for an MMO.

2 Likes

Awesome! I’m so excited about this!!!

2 Likes

OMMMGGGGG YYYASSSSSSS, hammer looks amazing, character design fully, A-MAZING

Those NPC’s:

https://forum.oortonline.com/t/npc-messages/1067

1 Like

Well that’s the maximum I could approve of^^ Still I’d rather like to see player to player solutions. (But this thread isn’t the right place to discuss that^^)

2 Likes

Please allow 3rd person view with many camera distance view by scrolling mouse wheel. I dont like to play in 1st person view, and i want to play this game all day, because i like this art style of characters and i want to see my toon walking around, fighting and building castles, fortress, houses, may furnitures must be interactive, to sit in a chair or lie down in a bed, soooo cool!
I never played minecraft because characters are extremely cubic and unreal to me. But OORT is the craft/building game with voxels that i dreamed all my gamer life.
I hope the caves have that sound of water drops that i heard in trailer, it is so amazing sound and relaxing. I’ll sit there to hear this sound for a few minutes.
This game have a great potential and will be revolutionary. Keep this amazing work devs!!!

4 Likes

Yes! I love it!

3 Likes

Yep, is pretty cool, amazing job! Congratz!

Ah, I have an obscure question;
Will there be gender ambiguous options?

2 Likes

OMG he is so naked :x

1 Like

I think i looks great the hammer is awesome.