In how many huge guilds are you?

Since people are complaining about guild space? I wonder how many people are in guilds or i think of as communities like Portal Seekers, Ultima, Aquatopia , Pure end so fort. The guilds who have no restriction when applying to them.

0 voters

And if you are in those guilds? do you have them as main guild or not?

• yes
  • no

0 voters

Feel free to reply with what guild you are in? I’m in the Portal Seekers

1 Like

I have my a small group that I play with and that is my main guild but I support Ultima, PS, and PURE as well.

1 Like

I actually haven’t gone seeking any guilds because of the limit.

Figure I’ll leave the space for more active ppl. Less risk of getting randomly kicked too, to make room for others.

I’m in my own private guild, but I’m kinda just waiting for things to settle and even out, and for any concerns or problems to be addressed first, like the limit.

1 Like

I’m in PS, but also created a family guild for myself, my wife, and our alts purely for the settlement permissions.

I am curious about how many joined them and have them as actual primary guild for the buffs or other reason. But i should’ve added the 0 option aswell XD Thanks for the replies so far

The buffs definitely help, but it also makes it easier to contribute, and I do like to contribute as I find PS to provide an important and valuable service to the community.

1 Like

My answer is:

and is not listed…

3 Likes

Joined zero guilds with that did not have membership restrictions.

1 Like

I joined the guild on my home planet Seg___ can’t remember how to spell the name, (why can’t they pick simple easy names) and I enjoy helping out in areas where I can. they need copper, I can go and mine for it and that gives me the iron and coal I need. Peat, take off an get some,

I joined the guild at the G. Mall because I felt it was important to do so, but I highly doubt that I will get involved.

1 Like

If I didn’t have to worry about loosing my guild buffs I would do the 500 endeavor for any guild I’m in. I’m a miner so 500 endeavor is kind of a joke hit that in no time. I’ll donate coin to the guilds I’m in. I also have different beacons aligned to different guilds

2 Likes

why is there no 0 option? I haven’t joined any big guilds.

i forgot to add that function?

anyway i wonder if you guys think that these results are representive for ingame aswell? The thought behind
this poll is if people just join a guild because they can. Eventhough if they dont do anything with it. that might have caused the problem with the overflow of guildmembers in the main guild.

But this poll clearly shows its not a big problem i guess.

How are the polls going? It only shows results on vote but I’m not just gonna select an option that doesn’t apply to me to see.

And the yes 72% and no 28%

But there is ofcourse a percentage that also align their beacons or have permission on the big guilds. While they have an other guild as main.