INCREDIBLE:FORGE now open

With a fast brew they are so fast the animations can’t even keep up on a T1!
And you hit the mantle before you know it :joy:

1 Like

Haha. Will have to try that.

Im gonna make some with max speed and 0 energy use and see if i can crash the server.

2 Likes

Trying to do a variety for different needs/budgets. Let me know if its not what you were hoping for in terms of stats or pricing. And ill do my best to keep up regular stock.

Also just added a mail box for forge requests if anyone else wants anything specific.

1 Like

Yea baby. ! Thanks

Anytime!

I have big plans to have all types of tools for all levels, but you asked so thats what came first. :+1:

Boss service :sunglasses:

1 Like

I have to say…I spent a bunch of time the other day looking at forged tools. Lots of shops, lots of tools. INCREDIBLE:FORGE was the most reasonable and had the best items.

Their tools have good traits without the quirks. The prices (while still more than I really want to pay - I’m cheap and poor) are where they should be. I saw less that top quality stuff in over stores that had quirks/defects for the same prices they are selling the good stuff.

Until I see differently, this will be my place to shop for forged tools. :+1:

Let’s see if other places will step up their game.

2 Likes

Appreciate the kind words!

And you just summed up my aim for the shop perfectly. I’m not aiming to be the cheapest. Im aiming for the best possible tools the game can offer. There is plenty of other cheaper shops if you dont mind hammers that make you bounce or only work during daylight. But thats why we’ll do lower tier stuff too, although im still not happy with any quirks/defects on them either.

And I really hope it does inspire others. Same way i was inspired by all the top tier forgers before the forging changes.

ehmmmmmmm, you’re really making it kinda hard tho :wink:

Believe it or not I actually almost added (except aenea) to that sentence cause i knew it would get you… haha.

But i did say “there are plenty of other shops…”, not that ALL cheaper shops have quirks, which i think is accurate.

1 Like

Not all quirks are bad tho. Most yes but not all.

Hi Guys, since DBX <=> Nixian Trust, thought I’d mention that the guild is moving toward staffing and fully supporting the shop regularly. I will also be forging items to keep them buggers on the shelves and adding some extras of my own making. Look for these to appear over the next few days.

FURTHER MORE: I would like to play a game with y’all. If you can tag me with a grapple whilst around DBX I’ll be dropping loot!

See you around!
MrNiX

2 Likes

If you havent seen MrNix’s work, youre in for a treat… INCREDIBLE!!!

Yeah some can be pretty beneifical, in the right situations. Personally i dont care for managing situations though and prefer tools that work well every time with no variations.

Once we have t7/8 worlds its going to be really interesting to see what role quirks play, and if those positive quirks become needed to hit the highest tier tools.

Is this shop now gone?

changed hands

1 Like

How do I get there please?

Ahh okay, will visit tomorrow.

Head to the TNT megahub, exit where you see the superstore, turn right it’s just next door to the superstore.

Happy shopping!

1 Like