Ingame character name list

So definitely not like Nightstar, Nighthammer, Nightreaver, NightManager, and Nightsmith?

My hunters name is Cuttletrunk :rofl:

I just finished reclaiming everything and cleaning most of them out. As much as I will/won’t be playing in the future, it will mostly just be Nightstar unless I really start grinding again.

I deleted all the alts I was using to churn endeavour but these are all characters I’ve devoted (minimally) hundreds of hours to. Plus, those plots :wink:

3 Likes

Main is Aenar
Alt is JollyGreen (originally made for the Brown Town Permadeath)

Retired (deleted) Alts: Creamyblue, JuicyRed, JollyGreen (ver. 1), and Fluffykins

My main is Temmoky

And my most used alts are;

Temmeky
Mokey
Tommyke
Tmmk

:wink:

1 Like

Main is Dawg

Alts is Scarface (Hunter/Gatherer) and Mountaineer (Miner)

Main: Odeon
Alts: Nardus, Faedia, Bibuzyfi

Goblinounours - Main - versatile
Arakara - Cooking
Babou - Forging
MercyGrave - Mining
Gob-o-war - Hunting
RaxxianSanctuary - No longer used
NubNub - No longer used

1 Like

Ovis

10 letters

Xamxl-Main
Crater-Alt
Sorcer-Alt
Soler-Alt

So You planning on coming back or have some outpost with reclaim stuff somewhere? I’m curious to know where if You come fully back :slight_smile: nice to have You around

For main char, I go by Lion (hunter, plotter, soon to be builder and crafter, jack of all trades)

Alts:

• OortCity (likes crafting things, doesn’t get out much)
  • Bomberman (shy underground miner with a big mouth, mountain climbing as a hobby)
  • Woodman (the lumberjack of the family, direct character, cuts straight to the point)
2 Likes

Main- ChaosMkr
Alt - Muadib
JoeShmoe
BuckarooBanzai
CorbenDallas
DuncanIdaho

2 Likes

Main - Soju

Alts pretty much all have Soju in the name like HunterSoju, BakerSoju, FarmerSoju, etc… ah and my hub mule is SojuTNTHubMule

2 Likes

DrPhil
Peck

Main: Fiffer

Alts: Fif, Fiffer13, Who

I think that’s all the alts, I’ve not played them in quite a long time so if I’m online 99.9% of the time it will be on Fiffer.

(Although: Who was made to become the guild master of the guild my wife and I started, he might get more playtime if I decide to actually go through and move it to him)

Main: Phyre-Fly
Alts are:
Phyre-Fly Huntress
Phyre Maker
Farmer Phyre

1 Like

Main - Bissa
Exo(cuz i Die every 15min lol) - Bisso

I got all my stuff reclaimed and sorted, I’m thinking about building a smallish place so when I get the urge to play casually I have something to use.

I do have a lot of stuff I’d rather put back into circulation than have it deleted.

My current home is a reclaim beacon with chests :grin: :slightly_smiling_face: small does it job right? :laughing:

1 Like

Solgato
Solgatito
SolgatoSpanner
Solgatotoro
Solgatogopogo
Solgatovelocet
Solgatosca
Solgatovic
Solgatentyfae
Solgatocca

1 Like

Dukkha : builder, forger, cultivator, cook + versatile page
Sayd: hunter, miner, explorer, dodge bomb player + versatile page
Hoja: Player dodge bomb aquatic edition.

1 Like