Installing furniture in my home

I’ve been busy with the chisels. I have designed

and filled my home with beautiful furniture. The only thing that I did not design by myself is the shape of the chairs in the bedrooms and chairs sitting with the couch. I borrowed the chair idea from someone else.

I had alot of fun with this project. I hope everyone enjoys the pictures as much as I enjoyed making everything. I’ve also been working under my home, which is still a work in progress. Underneath is my new workshop and storage area. But if anyone wants to see that, then my base is through the TNT Lutrion Portal. Once you get to my base, inside my portal hub, go through the portal that says Phyre’s Haven. You will see my home once you go through that portal.

I’m apologizing in advance for so many pictures. But I wanted to include all of my new furnishings.

56 Likes

That’s looking hella cozy. Good stuff

2 Likes

Incredible work, looks wonderful!! :heart_eyes: :+1:

2 Likes

Love all of it!!!

1 Like

Thank you all, I’ve enjoyed this project the most out of them all.

2 Likes

It looks so much better in person

Aww they look awesome!!! :star_struck:

1 Like

Thank you, this is one project that I was very proud of myself.

1 Like

Boundless-AirBNB anyone?!?!

4 Likes

Haha, it would make a good one. One bedroom has a full size bed and the other has a king size bed

Oh my god so awsome

1 Like

Thank you @Fuzzybear1919

Looking hot. Definitely visiting. See what I am stealing.

1 Like

Thank you thank you! You and anyone else are more than welcome to visit and steal my design. I would be honored

1 Like

Great job. :ok_hand::+1::+1:

1 Like

Thank you, the dresser is what I’m having problems with that I was wanting you to come check out. I’m still learning with the chisels, and am stuck. I’ll show you a pic. With how it’s chiseled and with the doors on it, leaves a gap or hole that I don’t like. I don’t know how to fix it, if it can even be fixed.

1 Like

Simply amazing.

1 Like

Thank you, im currently running around chiseling differnt parts of the walls for an extra added special touch. It’s turning out really nice.

1 Like

Now trying to figure out what to do with the upper levels of the house. I’m currently out of ideas lol