Interferenz effekt "flip flop"

before update

after update

same happend to the blink hammer before update he was shimmering green now it looks like normal blink

didnt have any pics from the blink hammer before update…
what can i do to get my interferenz effekt back again…

updated

like this, even stronger effekt at blink before

I would think that the effect you had before was due to the problems with the lighting, which have now been fixed? Can’t be sure but I know they were tweaking the lighting that filters through other blocks etc

“* Reworked lighting of static non-voxel meshes to match the voxel lighting as closely as possible, including items displayed in storage or on plinths. This will resolve issues of sunlight “bleeding” through 1-thick walls when it comes to the non-voxel meshes and resolves any brightness or other lighting discrepancies between the voxels and the meshes (often was too dark, sometimes too bright, and just generally “different” lighting wise). Performance as a result of this change is actually to make the rendering of meshes cheaper overall in testing. Dynamic moving meshes (block drops, characters, creatures), as well as the text on Signs (which often goes far beyond a single voxel in size) and particle systems will continue to be lit using the more approximate spherical-harmonic lighting system.”

Not sure if that helps at all :laughing:

1 Like

thx

that explains why i have this problem, but doesnt fix it…
anyway sounds like this beautiful effekt is lost…

ive try to remove the glas to get more light intense… doesnt work… try to set gleam nearly by, doesnt work…

1 Like

dear devs.: i think ill found a solution…
maybe its possible to put in. a “clear gloss” and “silk gloss clear” and a “mat clear” spray to get this effect back again…
to make shimmering effekts “more shiny"or"less shiny”
maybe we can use that blue orbs to craft it

spays allready exist, this effect too in the past…
so maybe theres a way…

1 Like

if theres " no way " to get it back, you can close this :slight_smile:

1 Like

Iridescent paints would be really cool.

Jus sayin

1 Like

Would you like this thread closed?