[Iota] --[Chill Tier 6 Exoworld]-- [Inactive]

6 Likes

Perfect world for chilling in a resin pool

11 Likes

Pretty blues, beautiful forests, only got a couple resin pools but TONS of glow caps. :wink:

5 Likes

Bring a swimming suit

7 Likes

One more… :slight_smile:

4 Likes

7 Likes

Scarcity Colour sheet
by Emorgaly ;p

colorincidence for all planets permanent- and exo-Planet

2 Likes

Those trees :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Besides the nice quantities of Goo this blue EXO-planet actually has tons of silver and lots of coal.
Just grab it on your way home, compact the coal, and it keeps the spark generator burning.
Winter is coming :grinning:

2 Likes

That last photo looks like a giant creature :smiley:

2 Likes

Didn’t notice that before lol

I love the lighting at night (how things glow) and I love it when a planet has shades of blue (my fav color :blush: )

2 Likes

Excuse me?

1 Like

Oh yeah, my bad… :flushed:

Correction: NOT tons of Glow Caps. Not any longer, anyways. Because I mowed 'em down with my axe. :smiling_imp:

Bad Paka! Bad bad Paka!! :angry: “Ok, ok, I’m naughty, will put myself in time out for a little bit… :pleading_face:

… For three hours. Then I’ll be home and on the rampage again. Muahahaha!!! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I give up. I guess if you cant beat them, join them. I might as well sell some xD.

1 Like

There are (were?) a lot of glowcaps here. I haven’t checked today but also, the planet is super rugged terrain.

Rena has so many white glowcaps that spots on my atlas were turning green.

1 Like

3 Likes

Although pinks, reds, and purples are my favorites, I really do love the blues here. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: A few more shots!

Also, I did find a water gleam spot that can be harvested standing on shore, best place I’ve seen here to farm it. If any want coords I can grab and post them when I get home.

i1 i2

3 Likes

You too, huh? I’m still a little upset I missed the orange ones. :pensive:

Wait, you can put them into the Atlas?
DzwTdFNXcAEI8ia

2 Likes

I got a bunch of them - more than ill ever need to save them from Paka. Lets meet and ill give you a bunch!

1 Like