Irritating Inventory Crashing [Resolved]

Good evening! An answer to my problem may be somewhere in the forum but I cannot find it so any help would be appreciated!

I can load the game, run around and do most things but the moment I try to move anything around, collect in, or out of my inventory my game crashes. Every. Single. Time. After even just one move. And if I try to interact (E) with anything right away I crash, BUT if I give the game about 30 seconds after logging on I can interact (E) with anything without crashing – just nothing with touching my inventory.

Any suggestions? I would really love to continue to play!

EDIT: I have tried breaking apart my beacon, re-placing it and even creating a new one and placing that. (I don’t know if that was actually supposed to work someone just suggested it) I’ve also tried reinstalling.

EDIT: Just now after logging on I tried to go about my business and break blocks and they will break and re-spawn immediately. Grass (one hit gone and then back), beacon (hit until break + then back), stone (one hit does damage but I cannot break this at all), I cannot break anything permanently.

The devs are asking for crash logs.

1 Like

Thank you and I did so. I take it there’s no immediate answer so I can start playing again?

Still cannot play. I know they’re probably working on it but my husband can play and I can’t so it’s extremely irritating.

I see these issues too but they’re only temporary for me. Go away eventually. Have you tried logging in on another computer to deduce whether it’s your computer or your character) account?

Fixed it!! Yay! I believe it was corrupt blocks in my inventory. I had to drop them one by one since I crashed every time I dropped or moved anything in my inventory. I got done dropping a particular stack and then I was able to do everything without crashing.

Solution if your game is crashing due to activity with your inventory or unable to destroy blocks: As slow as it may be, and you’ll need a friend if you don’t want to lose all your stuff, drop everything out of your inventory until you can freely do things.

3 Likes