🦊 is looking for some ice

Hi, Foxxy is looking for some ice :fox_face::heart_eyes::fox_face:
Tan (desperately desired) :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:
Luminous Tan
Bright Tan
I’ll buy any that you’ve got
I know I can sit and play with the gleam pops
But they make me lag so incredibly bad :crazy_face::neutral_face::expressionless::rage:
Makes me sad :cry:
So yeah! Easy cash if u go look through the ice chest u probably got and sell it to the Foxxy!!!
:heart: Y’all :fox_face:

8 Likes

Desperately desired lol

Lol cuz I ran out and realize I needed like 700 more XDXD

I might have some of the ice you want give me a few mins and I’ll get on look and let you know. :hugs::hugs:

That would be amazing :smiley::heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

Ok I have
444 bright tan
572 tan
9 luminous tan
771 luminous tan glacier
Let me what you need and how much. :hugs::hugs:

I’ll take whatever u can part with :slight_smile:

1 Like

Except the glacier that’s doesn’t have the right glint I’m looking for

1 Like

Np I can part with all of them (not a big fan of the color myself). :hugs::hugs:

How much would you want for them :slight_smile: I’m near my mega shop currently but I can warp anywhere :slight_smile: :hugs:

You can just have them I’m in tnt hub right now if you want to meet. :hugs::hugs:

Yeah just give me a second

Np it’s all good :hugs::hugs:

Foxyyyyyyy :heart::heart:

1 Like

Keep in mind, you can chisel change Glacier to ice, if Glacier isn’t the right, just smack it to ice.
Hope that helps. Happy searching.

5 Likes

Hi dk!!! This is my first official forum post :heart:! :fox_face: Is big time now XD

3 Likes

I actually didn’t know that thank you :slight_smile:

I have a planet that currently has Pale Tan #104 ice. If you want the info let me know.

1 Like

I don’t do anything with my ice colors and I have a level 6 planet that is loaded with ice. Let me know if you would like a color change.

I got a t4 and a t5 i not use much that i can colorchange, if You like to swing Your hammer.