Is my gleamclub beacon safe?

heyho. I’ve just seen that my beacon “fuel bar” is quite low and I also could add fuel to it (here a screeny before the relaoding), but should it not be possible to refuel it before it gets lower then the fuel can add to it? … for example the fuel I use was medium fuel (8 weeks?) and I could add it (and the bar was filled up to the half) even with the GC membership is running 13 weeks still. and the info “fuel for: 13 weeks … (Gleam club)” still shows the same number after relaoding it.

So would it been gone if I didn’t fuel it? Or is it just a hud bug/problem?

Just want to be sure ^^

You can’t lose your beacon with gleam club. My beacon on serpersarindi had hours left, I left it alone and on the next day it had 18 weeks. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

it is just hud wrong display I’ve had the same with a plot and wanted to see what happend it it ran out and waited 24hours to go there and nothing had happend

1 Like

ok, thx for the info … still strange that I can fuel it still, even with no “effect” ^^

The latest update should have a few more fixes where the beacon fuel time was displayed incorrectly. Let us know if it looks okay.

2 Likes