Is storis 2 dead

I wanna know what happened to storis 1

1 Like

It’s Very accuratly a Spyder hole :wink:

@Donmango, Idk what happened as a whole. I believe Alpha City was the first city on Storis II as it was built by the Legendary Portal Seekers within the first days of pre-release. The next several months, the planet had several competing cities for the #2-5 spot. Sometime around Spring, Alpha City began to empty. Few portals were left open and any residents of Alpha City were hard to find. After that, the other Competing Cities seemed to stop growing in prestige. Myself and a few others have been active in Lacuna since Pre-release.

It was about July that I found others asking if Alpha City was dead. I decided to take advantage of that and started encouraging everybody to come to Lacuna. It took us about 2 months after that to surpass Alpha City as the Capital with a prestige value of 17.5mil. Now Alpha has deteriorated to 11mil. With the help of a dozen new residents we are almost at 19mil. (including lots of reconstruction) and we are still growing and will continue to do so for some time to come. Im still loving this game and I will be around to help anybody and everybody who calls our fair City home, down to the last person.

“I personally Guarantee Lacuna will be around for quite some time.” Quazel.

Now that our City is much more populated I’ve been trying to think of ways to support the residents. I like Trior’s Firestation idea. Props to them. A central area with fuels and a few designated personnel who will keep extra plots on hand to save players builds for some time.

We host a central market at our Hub and we try to offer every resident at least a plot to put up some shop stands. This keeps the shopping area convenient for visitors. You can find 10 different shop owners within a 10x10 plot area we call the “Emporium Nocturne” No need to run the long aisles of malls on Storis.

We do have a guild farm with most crops, including Combustion and Kindeling.
ONE RULE - SOW WHAT YOU REAP Seed loss is expected. People have been great about this so far.

A guild store would be great to help facilitate portal fuel costs. Lacuna only hosts a few portals to major hubs. Our fuel cost is pretty nominal compared to most other Cities. That’s our competitive advantage :wink: One City wide hunt for Oort Charity will fuel them for a month or two. But no guild shop yet.

Sorry no Buffs “at the moment”…

I would like to increase our guild activity. Most residents are members, but there’s not alot going on guild related. Our guild is there really to provide an infrastructure for residents to act as a community.

Last thing i wanna point out is our Christmas Tree. :wink: I did this last year, and residents loved it. It’s a guild Tree with a present for every resident. You must have a beacon in the city, and preferably over 10k prestige. Not a hard rule, but if you think you can plop down a beacon and get a prize…you might only get coal, soft coal.

Sorry this went from a Storis II history to a Lacuna Promo… But, it is what it is.

• I have Spoken.
3 Likes

JUST realised you said Storis “1”…anyways,

Rumor has it, Storis 1 was the testing grounds for Titans, and they were just too powerful and destroyed the planet in their ambition to control the known worlds.

This recently happened to another planet for a day, But our fearless Dev’s have learned the tricks of the Titans and have salvaged the planet.

R.I.P. Storis I

3 Likes

Haha still nice to learn the history tho, I don’t think we should preserve old beacons really but it’s still interesting seeing and hearing how things evolve

1 Like

I use the TNT portal so much, even my unprotected alts can stumble thru to get where they’re going =) T1’s at one end, T3’s on the left and T2’s on the right at the other and of course Legendville at the T1/T2 end and rapid T6 access at the far end.

4 Likes

I am new and I live in storis, very close to lacuna. My horrendous house is seen from this photograph. I am learning

3 Likes

Where is your horrendous house? I’m sure it’s not that bad.

2 Likes

No hay tal cosa como una casa horrenda. Solo un nuevo hogar. Me encantaría conocerte en el juego. Si tiene alguna pregunta o desea ayuda, ¡no dude en preguntar!
¿Estás al este o al sur de los portales? (Traductor de google)

-English - There is no such thing as a horrendous house. Only a New home. I would love to meet you in-game. If you have any questions or would like any help, please do not hesitate to ask! Are you East or South of the portals?(Google Translate)

1 Like

I hear you when you say Storis or some of the other planets are ‘DEAD’…

“A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty. - Winston Churchill”

Sooo a dead world is a canvas for YOU to paint a thriving future … will you pick up that paint brush?

2 Likes

To add You control your own gameplay and decide how you want it dont be bound on boundless! Make that difference! if everyone one is having that same mentality of it’s dead I move on or not many people play I move on ,dont be that person. It’s dead or lack of players because its the players that are creating their own gameplay grave ,never give up never give in! And when you don’t you will see people respect your input and perseverance and will join in eventually, but most of al enjoy the game and have fun

2 Likes

We don’t speak about that.

Not after the incident.

2 Likes

That placed died a long time ago :joy:

1 Like