Is the illegal mountain thing real?

You know the biggest umbris hotspot on Borld I? @DKPuncherello has said of a prophecy if we don’t tear it down by the time it leaves, there won’t be any exos for a month and when one comes, it’ll be all perma colors. I’m wondering if that thing is real? Is it @james?

2 Likes

Ooo I look forward to no exos for a month

2 Likes

Here’s the current progress on it.

1 Like

challenge accepted :slight_smile:

2 Likes

No exo for a month let’s hear the complaints!!!

2 Likes

The clock is ticking, please get back to work on saving us.

1 Like

#iblamejeff

2 Likes

Absolute fact.

:smiley:

Also if we can destroy it, we all get the privilege of being able to say that we can infact move mountains

2 Likes

Just silk yellow as far as the eye can see I heard…

3 Likes

You didn’t read the official announcement post about it?

3 Likes

I travelled to the planet last couple days for a few hours but totally unsure if I mined in that mountain or not. I really do have to connect with DK properly in game and follow them or warp with them to this area. I’ll gladly help as much as I can. Real or not, it would be amazing to rip this mountain clean off, every piece :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

@Azmadi if you head to the exo shuttle station at DKs mall there are location tokens out for the mountain!

1 Like

You could just set the coords as a custom destination while you’re there and walk to it

2 Likes

I was at a place yesterday that had tunnels and holes absolutely everywhere and it was a massive chunk of mountain. I did save those co-ords so I’ll have to see when I get home if that’s actually the place after all.

2 Likes

So the devs really said this?

1 Like

No. Dk just trying to get more people to help. I cleared out almost a whole hotspot at alt 120 but not on that mountain :smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

3 Likes

Are you folks really asking if a mountain on an exo is ‘illegal’?

3 Likes

No the devs definitely didn’t say it, though how motivated would you all be if they did? :laughing:

@Leahlemoncakes what are the chances you’d back us up? :laughing: :angel:

4 Likes

Only thing that would get me motivated is them saying the next exo will have black gleam mountains if we destroyed the mountain dk wants destroyed on this exo. Otherwise no desire to see it gone :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

If that was the case, I would bomb the entire planet just to make sure we got the right one.

7 Likes