Is the server down?

It looks like Steam downloaded a new client and the Sanctum portal is claiming that it’s not connecting to the server. I’m asking because I’ve also got a heavy download going on in the background and I was wondering if that was saturating the connection.

We’re updating Testing.

Got it. When the portal resolved itself it threw me to something that looks like the live server.

We’re only updating Testing. So if you’re on Live there is a problem.

Noted–definitely have [testing] indicated in Steam. I’m in my settlement in Nemus Comstead, not my settlement in Paludes Cecchi. The former exists on Live, the latter on Test. The Sanctum portal first showed it couldn’t resolve to the server, then it found the server and was waiting for an ack. The UI indicated I need to crank up my skill set (Live reset me to level 1 or something, which was expected) and when the portal finally opened, there was Nemus Comstead.

I’ve got to start work now so I’ll look again in four hours to see what, if anything, has changed.

The testing branch has been updated based on a copy of the worlds from the live branch in us east region, so it’ll look just like live did a couple of weeks ago.

I didn’t even get a chance to say goodbye! :sob: There was that one goort that tried to kill me each and every day–I like to think we’d bonded on some level.

2 Likes

This update available on Testing with various new features including multiuple character support. The release note will be a long latter.

5 Likes